Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are you all getting your vitamins in?

"[que music from The Lion King] Can you feeeel the looove tonight..."???

I'm not feeling it JKG.

I happen to really enjoy reading anything posted by JDK. It is very informative and I learn something every time.

I happen to really enjoy reading anything posted by JDK. It is very informative and I learn something every time.

Ya...sorry if I didn't convey my humor very well...I really was kidding :)

hmmm, maybe I should've left the post up about sugarless living on your other thread there Fiddleman.

Hahaha, I saw that I started another rant at me after exercising my right to say, " I fart at Cookies " calling them " death bisquits ",

Well although that's true it seemed to be that it might had blown up in my face given some time on forum so I blank'd blanked it off, like my a long ago aguement over cigarettes and McDonald's food did blow up in my face once,

What the hay I can't sit here and not say some things, ya only live once, so, farting at Cookies and sugar and smoking some buts equals out to some one leveling a playing field when probably eating them and staying smokeless counts most for others, Go figure, I'd rather say I did not both yet, may and may not be true any how.

the humor is no prob Curvy, no worries.

adding: sorry to steal the room in post, should be about Vites, oops.

Edited by JKG

What worked for me was taking some at each meal/snack. I would take some when I first started eating and 15 after I stopped. Your body is still digesting but has some room. Just remember not to take Calcium and Iron at the same time. I was able to cut back at one year. I only have to take 1 multi a day, B12 once or twice a week and no B-1 because I am getting enough from the healthy food choices I make! = )

Here is my huge assortment of Vitamins and minerals I take every morning when I get up. Lol.

post-220150-13813139422462_thumb.jpg

Impressive, huh?

32 oz pink lemonade with Miralax

10 oz of tonic alchemy green drink

10 oz chia seed shake drink (sans Protein powder)

GNC extreme athlete Vitamin pak (6 pills)

2 Omega 3 in morning and another 2 at night (4 g total). Alternatively, I take 3-6 g of super Omega 3 (molecularly distilled)

1 Prilosec

1 B12 (small pill)

2 Citalopram ( hope to eliminate soon)

2 Calcium chew (2 also at lunch and 2 at dinner)

Used to take b 50 complex, but no longer. I do not take any Iron that is it in my GNC vita pak and do have to be careful because too much Iron triggers my gag reflex.

I am used to the routine and have a pretty good system down for taking these in the morning when I roll out of bed all the way to dinner time.

1. Chew the calcium chews (little treat for morning)

2. 32 oz Water (take all morning pills)

3. 10 oz green drink

4. Add Protein Powder to chia seed mix

5. Drink Protein Drink

6. Chew calcium chews at lunch

7. Take Omega 3 after workout in late afternoon.

8. Chew calcium chews an hour before dinner (to avoid iron conflict)

These steps usually take about 30 minutes.

Great insight. Was wondering where you purchase the tonic alchemy green drink. any links to that? I'd love to incorporate a green drink instead of juicing a bad of spinach a day :unsure:

Great insight. Was wondering where you purchase the tonic alchemy green drink. any links to that? I'd love to incorporate a green drink instead of juicing a bad of spinach a day :unsure:

Funny you should ask this. :) It so happens that it is sold out everywhere. JDK called Dragon Herbs and apparently they are having trouble sourcing the ingredients.

My typical online store of choice is Amazon.com. Love' date=' love, love Amazon for all my impulse buying needs. Lol! Fast delivery too! I need to buy a new green drink to hold me over until the Tonic Alchemy is available again. There is a green drink thread I started that contains a ton of suggestions from different folks. Go check that out and see if there is one that is suitable for you.

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/71674-best-green-superfood-powder/

I think I will be going with one from Vitamin Shoppe that has been really good called Green Essence. It is their best selling green drink powder or so says the lady sales woman. I generally trust Vitamin Shoppe with my purchasing needs as they are always super knowledgable where GNC is sometimes lacking in that area.