Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ladies just a suggestion

Bring your make up with you. If your staying a few days in hospital it makes you feel good and its something you have control over. I also had my hair done the day before remember if you look good you feel good I'm on day 4 post op I feel fabulous I followed my surgeon's rules so it made it easier for him which made a huge difference for me no gas pains after surgery. Much love blessings to you all

That's a good idea... I think I'll get my hair dyed again!

I must of looked like ****! I hate makeup and don't wear it.. And I like my grey hair! I'm excited about getting more because my nana was a beautiful woman with long grey hair and I want to be just like her.

Oh but face wash was good to bring and I have long hair so a hair tie to put it up was a must :)

I'm with Laura. I must have looked like a hot mess. I did not do my makeup while I was in the hospital. I brushed my hair, showered and personal hygiene, but I did not pull out makeup. I felt fine about it. Lol. My mind was more on recovery and walking laps.

Thats so funny- my mom is a southern belle & had double knee replacement a couple years ago. The second they brought her to her room from recovery after surgery, she was demanding her lipstick. She was still all high from anesthesia and/or pain meds, and her hair was all jacked up, but she had her lipstick on so all was right in the universe :)

What can guys do? :) Do they let you throw the football in the hallway?

Yeah.. I'm a make-up and perfume gal, too. Just always have been and will probably do my own before my funeral, too

;)

What can guys do? :) Do they let you throw the football in the hallway?

LOL.. Thanks for making me laugh!

I wish I could have done this. To be honest I was constantly checked on by the Team (which is great) and was forced to walk and sip sip sip. Topping that off was a room mate witch who was having mental issues on why I wouldn't talk to her.

It is a good idea though.

Yeah.. I'm a make-up and perfume gal' date=' too. Just always have been and will probably do my own before my funeral, too

;)[/quote']

Now I will say I love me some lipstick if I'm going out at night :D

I will for sure have to have my makeup & perfume... That is a staple for most us Southern Ladies ;)

That's a good idea... I think I'll get my hair dyed again!

I was thinking about having a hair dye before surgery today. I am not big on makeup, but lipstick and may be some blush would be nice.

I don't wear make up. Makes me look too fake. I will however get my hair cut and my purple highlights before surgery.

Maybe it is a southern thing because I'm all about my hair and makeup! I will be having my hair dyed and maybe a Brazilian blow out before the surgery (I have really curly hair and if its not tended too properly it will look like a rats nest!). Lol

Well, I grew up on a farm and I am more of a tomboy. It takes me 5 mins to get ready after my shower. Add makeup, damn looking at 15-20 mins.