Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow lucky u, I will not have any kids after being sleeved but I was so big when I was like a house.

Wow you look amazing for 7 months!!

I am hardly showing at 7 months...but way more than u.

You ladies have my hopes up now. My husband and I just agreed to start trying for our last baby and my main concerns were carrying a healthy baby and not gaining 50 lbs during pregnancy. So if I blow up and start looking like I not only ate my baby but a set of triplets too I may cry lol....congrats and you look amazing.

Wow!! I'm 14 weeks with twins and I just celebrated my Sleeve Anniversary June 4th. I've lost a total of 145 lbs. I'm not showing at all. I wonder when I'll start showing. I'm weighing in at 248 and haven't gained a single pound but have dropped 20 lbs since I found out I was pregnant.

I was almost 7 months in this picture. I showed during m 8th month. This picture was me on my honeymoon' date=' almost 7 months preggers.[/quote']

How much did your baby weigh ?

I didn't show till 19 weeks or so with twin girls. My girls were 5.08 and 5.10 both wealthy with no problems. They went straight to the room with me no Intensive Care needed. They were born at 37 weeks 2 days breathing on their own.

Baby A = Amanda had colic and had to switch her formula 5 times. Unfortunately I didnt produced milk so they had formula. Baby B = Brianna was a perfect baby never fussy.

My number one tip for you is to set them on the same schedule and have a set bed time. My twins go to bed a 7pm with out a fight now. Lol

I also have a double snap and go if you want it its yours. Just pm your address and I'll send it to you.

I didn't show till 19 weeks or so with twin girls. My girls were 5.08 and 5.10 both wealthy with no problems. They went straight to the room with me no Intensive Care needed. They were born at 37 weeks 2 days breathing on their own.

Baby A = Amanda had colic and had to switch her formula 5 times. Unfortunately I didnt produced milk so they had formula. Baby B = Brianna was a perfect baby never fussy.

My number one tip for you is to set them on the same schedule and have a set bed time. My twins go to bed a 7pm with out a fight now. Lol

I also have a double snap and go if you want it its yours. Just pm your address and I'll send it to you.

That's cool how you named your babies :) I'm going on 15 weeks and I'm anxious to know their sexes. I've got names picked out if they're two boys Brandon like daddy and Jaydon or Brandon and Brianna if one and one. The only one I don't have down is if they're two girls lol. What is a double snap?

That's cool how you named your babies :) I'm going on 15 weeks and I'm anxious to know their sexes. I've got names picked out if they're two boys Brandon like daddy and Jaydon or Brandon and Brianna if one and one. The only one I don't have down is if they're two girls lol. What is a double snap?

Girl its a life saver. You snap on the car seat in it and use it as a stroller.

I love your names!!!! They are cute...