Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pictures 7 months post op

DOWN 126 pounds and absolutely loving life!

[ATTACH]11994[/ATTACH]

post-36830-13813665041261_thumb.png

Wow you look fantastic!!!! What's you secret??? What was your starting weight?

Wow amazing job! I'm having mine on Monday and these types of pics are the motivation I need to keep my eye on the prize!

Thank you both! Its all so worth it! My starting weight was 333 and I am now 207. I would like to get down to 160 or 170. Im 5.9 so I am tall so idk 160 may be too small. No secret really lol...just working out...eating right and taking my Vitamins. One piece of advice I can give is I didn't really workout much the first 3 months because I was soo weak all the time which come to find out I was anemic but now the loose skin on my arms is pretty bad and drives me insane. Im small enough to wear cute tanks and dresses but don't want to because of my arms. So my advice would be to do just 5 pounds weights every single day if u can as soon as u can. Because once it gets bad its hard to get them to do back to normal. Goodluck with ur guy's journeys!

Congratulations!! You look amazing and must feel so great. :)

~Kat

Does your insurance cover the skin removal?

Congrats! You look amazing. So happy for you. I hope I can achieve my weight loss goal sooner than later.

Thanks everyone! Yes I do feel great! I actually have no health insurance right now....my husband was let go from his job 4 days after my surgery so I haven't even been back to see my dieticians or surgeon. Which is horrible I know but so expsensive so pay out of pocket and only having my income it was impossible. So its been nothing but a struggle but he just got a call last week and is getting a job at a place he's been trying to get it for 6 months now and they offer really good insurance through there but we have to wait 90 days before getting it. Idk if they will cover skin removal or not but I think if I just keep working out it'll get better, hopefully. My stomach is kind of bad too...not horrible but I've also had one baby already so I have some loose skin from that plus plan on having more children so if I got it done it wouldn't be until im done having kids bc its just going to stretch out again. I don't mind it, and the only person seeing me naked is my hubby and he doesn't care lol haha. I don't plan to ever wear a bikini either lol.

You look great! Congrats on your success!

You look incredible! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Gives me inspiration and motivation. I'm day 5 of my pre-op liquid diet. Hopefully in a few months I'll be sharing my weight loss pictures! Keep up the good work!!

Congrats.. You look awesome!

You look wonderful! Glad your feeling great….Congratulations :)

Well congratulations anyways!

Well congratulations anyways!

You look great and good luck with insurance!!! It's suck a pain to not have it. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It helps soooo much!