Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Aw shucks. I feel the same way.

Now, Lana, I didnt' say I was enjoying it! Entertained by it is another way of saying if I don't laugh I'll cry sometimes. I'm totally obsessed with it because I don't have my patterns down. I'm all over the place. I envision someday eating incredibly healthy raw and whole foods routinely, and then when I am out to eat, having whatever I want to splurge on but in moderation. And eating mindfully. And being a dedicated exerciser, but in what style, I don't know. And diligent with Water, no sugar, etc. I feel like none of it is a habit yet.....but I know where I want to go with it.

I didn't unfill. Every day is a new day so I'm still not sure.... Suzanne really needed to do it! You should have seen her face at dinner. Barabara spotted "that" face immediately. But enough pickin' on Suzanne.

I went to the first session with the personal trainer yesterday. We just did upper body. I'm really comfortable with her. Must be her age, which is the same as mine. So today I felt mildly sore, but it was enough of an excuse to go get a massage. Leaving the massage and feeling in tune with my body, I felt like I could eat right, exercise, and really develop a physical culture. But the feeling fades. Gotta figure out how to keep it going.....

Hey Lana! Will you invite me to go for a brisk walk with you around The Commons someday?

I agree with Barb, lets meet again if possible. I need yall and missed this Monday--I gotta catch up!

Ok Betsy, now I get your point better. You have the same dream as I do. Isn't it something--that all we want is to feel normal when eating. I sure hope we all get there. I don't want to be a 600 calorie wonder:)

Sounds great about your personal trainer. I've found in the last week that if I just walk for exercise, I'm not sore and stiff. I don't need Tylenol etc. I kind of like not being in pain. But I'm still drawn to Jazzercise. I can't go back to that until next week because of the pneumonia. I'm wondering whether I should--I hate those injuries, but love to dance to the music.

I do. And it does help me feel stronger or more stable. I just was so surprised that I have no pain when I walk. And by the way, as soon as I get in that house you are invited for a walk.

Its o.k. Besty you can pick on me all you want that just means that you love me. And yes Barbara does have a good eye. And I only went to the restroom bc I had to go not the other thing.

Well, I haven't seen this stupid behavior in ages.... I saw the trainer day before yesterday and worked out hard. Had a massage yesterday. Went back and did my exercise routine again today and then stayed for Water aerobics. And then went and pigged out! I used to do that alot---exercise and then feel a big urge to binge. Of course with the band, the gbinge was 1.5 chicken McNuggets, eaten very slowly and carefully. Not like the odl days, but definitely it was a drive through fast food behavior. anybody else have post-exercise cravings? Or drive by eatings?

Life is funny. I went to a woman's store who had said she wanted to buy a sapphire and diamond earring set I had. She didn't want it, but she did want a very specific type of earring, so I took her order... Dave and I went from there to the Star Cafe for lunch, and I was looking at the earrings...a woman came by...and bought them. All of which got me thinking. I go to the quarterly gem and jewelry show in Houston, and I am admitted into the wholesale section. I usually pick up a few things for friends at wholesale cost...I don't make anything on them, but since I'm there, it's no trouble to pick things up. Anyway, if any of you are looking for costume or fine jewelry and want me to get something for you, just tell me what it is and what price and I'll go grab it.

(Or if anyone wants to go as my buying assistant, you're welcome to come with me and I'll get you stamped for the wholesale section. I go this Friday for the whole day, so unless you are craving a day of jewelry, you might want to arrange to meet me there rather than go with me.) It's at Reliant Park.

WOW Betsy you have so many facets to you! I used to go with a friend who had a business. I would help her with some of her shows. Dick and I love jewelry. I am looking for tanzanite. I have two rings and one small pair of earings. I am looking for a pendant. I can't afford it right now, but be on the lookout. I think most of the jewelry is costume at Reliant, but every now and then you run into a bargain.

Dick and I went to that Mexican restaurnat on your side of the bridge Friday night. It was very good. We had a nice quiet dinner, early, and back across before the sun set. :) Only kidding! Haven't been to Star since banding. I like that place as well.

I have 2 more days of eating before the fill. I know I won't be having much after that.

Facets? ;-) I get it!

I know a good Tanzanite guy when you're ready, for wholesale prices. Good color Tanzanite is getting soooo pricey! I'll also look at the show and take pics and gets cards if I see anything.

Yeah, I thought I felt the IQ rising over here. Must have been you guys at dinner.< /p>

Just checking in--got a fill this morning. They said I was "completely open". Now I'm 2.2. Maybe I can make some progress now. Started back to Jazzercise yesterday, after the bout with pneumonia. When is our next "get together"?

Tax Day! Good, I'll need a lift. On the wide open issue...the barium showed wide open or no restriction, but Joy said I had 1.5 saline before, now I have 2.2 and I do feel it. I knew something was wrong. I gained 6 pounds since my low. I thought it was the steroid they shot me with for the pneumonia symptoms, but I guess it was also the lack of restriction and also not eating correctly. But our little cheerleader said "Don't beat yourself up about it" and that helped. I sure wish I could go to that Gem show with you--what fun.

Just back from my fill. I got .4 bringing me to 2.4. He evidently gave me .3 last time, not .2 . :confused:

I was really, really hungry. I lost a lb by their scale so go figure. However, the last week I've eaten everything in sight. So we shall see what the week brings.

Monday is the day. 5:30.