Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Bronx NY Sleevers!

Request sent! I can't find you on fb.

I can add everyone if you give me your emails..I have mine on blocked so one can look me up because of the type of business im in..dont like employer in my business

I can add everyone if you give me your emails..I have mine on blocked so one can look me up because of the type of business im in..dont like employer in my business

Aww my niece is 3 yrs old so I can bring her along my Sonia 13 lol only one I had him at 16 . I added you send me the group secret one you talked about :) I'm on my iPad now lol need to get the app for my phone

Born and raised in the Bronx and Manhattan but have been living in Westchester County for the past 13 years.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Born and raised in the Bronx and Manhattan but have been living in Westchester County for the past 13 years.

Nice too meet you have you had your surgery yet?

Yes, I had surgery on 2/19 and have lost 65lbs so far.

Yes' date=' I had surgery on 2/19 and have lost 65lbs so far.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Congrats!!..I cant wait to be on the losing side..the 11th needs to hurry up n come ..lol

Yes' date=' I had surgery on 2/19 and have lost 65lbs so far.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Congrats can't wait to be in the losers bench lol

Hello ladies, how is everyone my name is bookie and I'm from and live in Brooklyn,NY . I have my last nutritionist appointment on June 4 and I also see my surgeon the same day, I hope they send paper work to my insurance so I get an approval quick. So I'm hoping to have surgery July 8.

Hello ladies' date=' how is everyone my name is bookie and I'm from and live in Brooklyn,NY . I have my last nutritionist appointment on June 4 and I also see my surgeon the same day, I hope they send paper work to my insurance so I get an approval quick. So I'm hoping to have surgery July 8.[/quote']

Hi Bookie! Yay another NYC friend now I think it be great we make our ny group meet up and support one another because I feel no one will understand what it feel like or what we will be going thru if they aren't going thru the same thing :) .where are you going to be getting the surgery at ? I live in Staten Island which is right by Bklyn so I'm always driving everywhere lol mine will be in Lenox hill . Good luck and hope they send your paper work quick ill be in June .

Queens girl here!!!!!!!!! My surgery was at mercy hospital march 2013 .. ' date='Thanks for the post I would have never known there was a bunch of us...Wishing everyone much luck on there journey!!!!!! :D[/quote']

Congrats how has it been hard ? I can't wait to get mine

Oh and I want to add you guys! Also although I did tell close friends and family, I never say anything on fb about the surgery. I'll probably end up eventually but for now ( I guess until after I'm all "skinny and hot".) I just basically say I'm going to diet and exercise and I have a goal.

Hi Bookie! Yay another NYC friend now I think it be great we make our ny group meet up and support one another because I feel no one will understand what it feel like or what we will be going thru if they aren't going thru the same thing :) .where are you going to be getting the surgery at ? I live in Staten Island which is right by Bklyn so I'm always driving everywhere lol mine will be in Lenox hill . Good luck and hope they send your paper work quick ill be in June .

My Dad and stepmom live in Staten Island. That would so cool if we did a group meet up so we could support each other this journey. Hope to have my surgery at The Brooklyn Hospital Center hopefully because they are about to get their center for excellence but my doctor says that if they don't get it by the 5 of June he will transfer me to Lenox Hospital or Mount Sinai. I hope I can stay at Brooklyn Hospital and have my surgery I love the team their. Good Luck on ur journey and I we all keep in touch or meet up one day. :)