Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Life as a Bandster

Well, I didn't lose anything last week. I gained a couple of pounds which I guess is normal when you start eating again. This is a new week. I did 30 min on the treadmill yesterday, and that is my goal for this week, eat well, add exercise.

Have a great day everyone!

I just wanted to come over and say hi! You are doing great! It sounds like you are in the process of taming your sweet tooth and winning!:(

As for the carbs, most of all of us that have a weight problem have a carb problem. For me,, the more carbs I eat, the hungrier I feel, the moodier I feel, I just feel insatiable!!! It could also be something called Candida that requires a body cleanse. It is a yeast in our bodies that demands we eat carbs and sweets.

I am doing good. I am not physcially hungry, but mentally hungry. I want to taste and feel the textures of food. I am day 3 post of today. Dr. Miranda said I could have yogurt, the drinkable kind, tomorrow. I read somewhere that someone said they could have skinny cow cheese on their fourth day. I am going to email her and ask.

I don't think I want to weigh myself until my fill if I can help it. Someone recommended that. I think it was good advice. I am sure I will tell from my clothes. This time isn't really intended for weight loss anyway. How soon after surgery did you schedule your fill? Did you just email them or call? Who did you call?

Keep in touch! God Bless!! Audree

You are doing GREAT Bandiva....keep up with the exercise....that is part of the equation for sure!

I just booked my first fill for Jan 22 in TJ. I also booked my flight and hotel so I am ready to go! Yippee.

Something is weird with this tread, I can read that people have posted by the message on the main screen , but when I come here, the last message I see is Yoda's.."You are doing GREAT Bandiva....keep up with the exercise....that is part of the equation for sure!" Can anyone else see more messages after that?

Ok, now that I have posted, the other posts have appeared. We lost power yesterday, and my computer reset itself to Jan 1, so probably a few things got messed up. It appears I am OK again. Have a break this afternoon, working a split shift, so I am going to watch Young and Restless and go on the treadmill. I had a trukey bun and an lean cuisine for lunch, I feel very stuffed and I don't like that feeling. I ate well yesterday.

Thanks for your support everyone, and yes, I am very excited about my fill.

We got a ton af snow here today (about 8 inches) and it has been raining for about 3 months, so I am in need of some sunshine. I went to the tanning bed yesterday for 5 minutes just to get some light. I may call the airline and extend my trip by a day (to TJ), so I can enjoy some blue skies (not that I can see them from inside the mall!)

Bye for now!

Sounds like you are doing great!!! I have so much restriction in the morning and even more in the evening, even with liquids. I feel full up to my throat and can't breathe too well like if I have a really tight corset on. Day time I am a little looser. Today I am post of day 5.

How are you doing? How much have you lost? I don't know if I wan to weigh or when I will.

I am going to schedule my fill for Valentines Weekend Feb. 16. I think someone said he will fill you a little more aggressively if he knows you are staying the weekend in case you need a slight unfill. It would be nice to get the "sweet spot" the first time out. Is the Lucerna $180 a night or doe we get a discount. Is that where you are going to stay?

Audree

Baby got back-I stayed an extra night when I got my band, and it was $80US. I have lost 29 pounds so far but have been a little stuck. I have been exercising (just a 1/2 hour on the treadmill everyday) and I can feel I am losing weight again, so I will weigh myself Sunday or Monday. I am glad you are doing well. I saw your before pic on the picture thread and you look stunning already. Hope hubby is being great and that your mother has 'seen the light'! Take Care

Still stuck. I was bad today and ate some icecream. Starting to get a little down, but trying not to let my head get to me. I get my fill on Monday, so I will just count on that working and helping me get unstuck. I haven't lost anything since Jan 2...gained a couple and lost a couple...so still the same.