Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey loves.... What do you guys think about this?

Is this an iPad friendly thing? Because my lame iPad doesn't play well with others

Well iPad umm there isn't an Instagram officially for iPad so you have to download it and then a separate viewer.

Banded April 1st 2010 323lbs. Band removed 12/11/2012 around 260lbs. Sleeved April 9th 2013 263lbs------Sent from my iPad using VST

You don't have to download a separate viewer. Get Instagram in the app store. Its only made for iPhone, but u can download it anyway, en click the little "2x" icon in the bottom right corner Nd that will make it for your iPad screen and work normally.

I just requested :)

You don't have to download a separate viewer. Get Instagram in the app store. Its only made for iPhone' date=' but u can download it anyway, en click the little "2x" icon in the bottom right corner Nd that will make it for your iPad screen and work normally.

I just requested :)[/quote']

You are right however it is not am iPad app. It looks weird to me I downloaded padgram for viewing and Instagram strictly for posting and this is on the mini. It depends on your preference but the developers haven't made a Instagram specifically for the pad that's why it's under iPhone apps.

Banded April 1st 2010 323lbs. Band removed 12/11/2012 around 260lbs. Sleeved April 9th 2013 263lbs------Sent from my iPad using VST

Hey you guys I think the Instagram page isn't working out unless everyone became friends so I decided to create a secret Facebook page called Sleeved and Freed so either post email address for Facebook or find group and request to join

Will you add me my email address for Facebook is kristivaile@hotmail.com. My name is Kristi Vaile on facebook.

Crosa0012@aol.com

important going to put in a request now too

Hey you guys I think the Instagram page isn't working out unless everyone became friends so I decided to create a secret Facebook page called Sleeved and Freed so either post email address for Facebook or find group and request to join

heatherrad @gmail.com

Please add me to the group! Thanks!

mandy_bug@yahoo.com

Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting but I was wondering if any one had heard of the website Gwynnie Bee? They allow you to rent women's clothes in sizes 10-28. They offer a free 30 day trial. I may give it a shot considering all off my jeans are hanging off of my shrinking bottom ((I'm not complaining)) here is the the site if you are interested in checking it out.

http://intro.gwynniebee.com/pages/howitworks3

Requesting to be added name is i_am_eressa

Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting but I was wondering if any one had heard of the website Gwynnie Bee? They allow you to rent women's clothes in sizes 10-28. They offer a free 30 day trial. I may give it a shot considering all off my jeans are hanging off of my shrinking bottom ((I'm not complaining)) here is the the site if you are interested in checking it out.

http://intro.gwynnie...ges/howitworks3

I checked it out, but the cost seems prohibitive to me. $79.00 per month for 3 items....depending on the 3 items, I could just buy them straight out. Maybe the items are on the upper end, I'm not sure, but I don'g have a lot of discretionary funds available to me at this time. While I am on my way downwards in regards to weight, I'll be hanging out at our local thrift shop!

Because it seems really difficult to post pictures and actually view them through iPads or other forms maybe by creating and Instagram where we can post clothes for trade and communicate that way.

I have enough time to manage because I would definitely have it private to us and it would allow us to share and see!

How do you guys feel about that?

And I didn't mention Facebook because It annoys me sometimes lol.

I don't know if this is already existing and if so my bad but I just thought it would be a great ideal for visual individuals like me.

That would be great!