Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hi Rannah. I used to live in Grand Junction. My family owned the McDonald's that used to be on North Ave across from Wienerschnitzel. Hey, we owned a McDonald's...I'm beginning to sense a connection as to why I needed the band. Hmmm lol

Please put me down for -2 this week. Thanks!

Put me down for - 1.8. I was out of town for a week eating out every meal and stuck in airports for the past 2 days. I think all in all I am very happy with my little loss, better than a gain.

I do feel better about the idea of maintance since I was able to lose this week. I am at my lowest of 194.7 I hope to see the 180's in the next 1-2 weeks.

I am +0.8lbs today, but TOM showed up this weekend so I'm hoping that's the reason. I'm really starting to hate my decision to have the band. Really really really. :blink:

In other news, I know that Munchkin has been AWOL from this thread for quite some time. But, she's flying into town today and staying with me until Thursday. We're going to the Dave Matthews concert on Weds night! I can't wait to meet her finally!!! Perhaps she'll take walks with me this week and get me moving out in the beautiful NC weather!

I am down -2.4 this week. Woohoo!!! Maybe my 6 week long plateau has finally ended! I've lost two weeks in a row.

Jaime, I was just wondering the other night if Munchkin was still coming out to see you. How fun! Give her hugs and kisses from the gang. And you two stay out of trouble . . . yeah, right ;-)

:rolleyes:MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGE (In memory of the way we used to eat!)

First weigh-in: April 6 Last weigh-in: May 25 (seven weeks)

*******************************Week One****Week Two

JMEGIRL....................(Goal 14lbs) +0.6rolleyes.gif +0.8rolleyes.gif

LOTZASUNSHINE........(Goal 8.5lbs) -.5clap.gif

KAYLEIGHSMOMMY.....(Goal 15lbs)

JULIE.ANN.................(Goal 13.5) -2:smile2: -1.8:thumbup:

MISSCHERYL.............(Goal 15lbs) -1.5clap.gif

PRTYANTOVRYT.........(Goal 25lbs)

BELLAPERDENTE.........(Goal 14lbs) -3:smile2: -.5:thumbup:

LAPTASTIC................(Goal 15lbs) -1clap.gif

DEBOREGON...............(Goal 10lbs) -1clap.gif

MEM620....................(Goal 14lbs) -2clap.gif

MINIDRIVER...............(Goal 10lbs)-1.2:smile2: -2.4:thumbup:

SNOWGATOR..............(Goal 8lbs) -1:smile2: -2:thumbup:

Hi Rannah. I used to live in Grand Junction. My family owned the McDonald's that used to be on North Ave across from Wienerschnitzel. Hey, we owned a McDonald's...I'm beginning to sense a connection as to why I needed the band. Hmmm lol

That was a long time ago, that mcdonalds is no longer here but rest assured there are 4 new ones in town ughh. I am doing well but would really like to get rid of this gas pain it gets better every day.

Please put me down for -1 this week. I was going for 2 pounds a week :-(

No excuses - I just sat around TOO MUCH this weekend!

Thanks,

Mary

I am +0.8lbs today, but TOM showed up this weekend so I'm hoping that's the reason. I'm really starting to hate my decision to have the band. Really really really. :rolleyes:

Jamie, Are you keeping track of what you eat on an on-line journal. Is there a way we can see what you are eating and maybe help out?

How is the working out going?

:rolleyes:MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGE (In memory of the way we used to eat!)

First weigh-in: April 6 Last weigh-in: May 25 (seven weeks)

*******************************Week One****Week Two

JMEGIRL....................(Goal 14lbs) +0.6rolleyes.gif +0.8rolleyes.gif

LOTZASUNSHINE........(Goal 8.5lbs) -.5clap.gif

KAYLEIGHSMOMMY.....(Goal 15lbs)

JULIE.ANN.................(Goal 13.5) -2:smile2: -1.8:thumbup:

MISSCHERYL.............(Goal 15lbs) -1.5clap.gif

PRTYANTOVRYT.........(Goal 25lbs)

BELLAPERDENTE.........(Goal 14lbs) -3:smile2: -.5:thumbup:

LAPTASTIC................(Goal 15lbs) -1clap.gif

DEBOREGON...............(Goal 10lbs) -1clap.gif

MEM620....................(Goal 14lbs) -2:smile2: -1:thumbup:

MINIDRIVER...............(Goal 10lbs)-1.2:smile2: -2.4:thumbup:

SNOWGATOR..............(Goal 8lbs) -1:smile2: -2:thumbup:

I went to Disneyland and ate like a normal person. +1 for me, but I get my first fill tomorrow. I think the only reason I didn't gain more is because of all the walking I did.

Hi everyone, I am getting banded on Wed. by Dr. K. I am nervous but excited. It sounds like everyone has had great results and that he is a great surgeon.

Bella, put me down for a no loss, no gain! I have a lot of edema. I'm hoping by next monday, it will be gone!

I started my 100 day challenge today! 100 days, 100 workouts! and then it will be my 18month bandiversary

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Hey Peeps!

Dr. K is going to China for three weeks starting the middle of May. They will only be doing fills on Thursdays with Tom. If you think you might need a fill around that time, you better call and make an appt. I think those Thurs. are going to get pretty busy!