Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hello is their anyone here in ga that knows where i can purchase B12 injections

or is their anyone who knows of a trust worthy site where i can purchase b12 injections

i have to go this route because i dont have health care

Are you able to go to your local health department and get them? I work for our local health department and our doctors give those shots all the time. I know you can get B12 Vitamins over the counter, but I didn't think you could get the injectable meds without a prescription, but maybe I'm wrong.

I actually used a India online pharmacy to get mine, I will find a link but just about any will do, the safest way to buy from those places is to go to a web site find out the exact cost w/shipping and then get a prepaid visa at Walmart or a drug store for the exact amount and purchase online that way, you will not have to worry about them ripping off your card #'s. these places are legit and they will send you what you order, the only thing is 1 out of every 4 people it seems gets their credit card info jacked, this is probably not even the company doing it but crooked people working there. You can go to Walmart or target and ask for the needles.. If you google online the weight lifting forums they usually provide a lot of info about where to buy, needle sizes etc.. You can also google, needle size for B-12 and then go ask for that. I do not remember if you shoot b-12 in muscle or into fat, I think you can do both, there may be a preferred I have myself a b-12 shot once in the fat and it burned sooooooo freaking bad!!!!

I Used to inject HCG for weight loss and this was a huge topic. http://www.canadadrugsuperstore.com/more.asp?ProductID=25273 hence the knowledge. I think B12 is best with a big scary needle into the muscle, it's scary but way less painful than shooting into your fat with the 29 gauge diabetic needle.

I got a prescription from my doctor for syringes and B12! But when I went for a check up my B12 was on the Low side so I started using B12 sublingual it's not very expensive I spent like 30 Dollars for 180 wafers.< /p>

Hi Betbigfela,

I get mine in 30ml vials and inject 2-4 times a week. There are two kinds, buy the one that is spelled Methylcobalamin, not the other one.I inject into area 2-4 inches to the left or right of my belly button. There should be no pain. Use super thin insulin pins. I was not going to refill my prescription because I can't really feel it's effects. I like another product which has L-Carnitine and B12 mixed together. My wife (she had the sleeve) swears it helps her and boosts her energy so I went ahead and got some more. L-Carnitine DOES sting by the way but you can buy special formulas were it has a numbing agent to help with that FYI. Like the other poster said, go on the hardcore bodybuilding forums and they can point you in the right direction for a source. :-) Also if you for some reason do have to pay and see a doctor, put this on a list of prescription to ask for and get all your goodies once and for all, also ask for 90 day supply with numerous refills and you should be good for a year.

What about the nasal spray? I'm one week post op and my dr said we will talk about B12 at the two week followup but I believe we have a choice of shot or nasal spray

What about the nasal spray? I'm one week post op and my dr said we will talk about B12 at the two week followup but I believe we have a choice of shot or nasal spray

The nasal spray was $385 and $325 with my insurance

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I just got an RX for the nasal spray yesterday. I haven't filled it yet so I don't know the cost. It came with a few coupons that reduce your copay to 25.00 for it.

Have you already tried a sublingual B-12 pill? I used a sublingual (dissolve under the tongue) pill just 3 times a week and I was told I could stop using it by my PCP because my B-12 levels were super high now!

The one I was using was the B-12 2500 mcg item number 3861 from Puritain's Pride.. it's a US mail order company. www.puritain.com. The cost for THREE bottles of 100 tablets is $16.99 (buy one get two free).. so that's for a total of 300 tablets. You should also be able to get a similar product/dose OTC at any pharmacy.. just make sure to get sublingual since that's how it absorbs best.

Have you already tried a sublingual B-12 pill? I used a sublingual (dissolve under the tongue) pill just 3 times a week and I was told I could stop using it by my PCP because my B-12 levels were super high now!

The one I was using was the B-12 2500 mcg item number 3861 from Puritain's Pride.. it's a US mail order company. www.puritain.com. The cost for THREE bottles of 100 tablets is 16.99 (buy one get two free).. so that's for a total of 300 tablets. You should also be able to get a similar product/dose OTC at any pharmacy.. just make sure to get sublingual since that's how it absorbs best.

I agree w sublingual. The little bit of research I've done doesn't seem to show benefits of injections...appears they used to think that injections were only option for people w certain conditions (pernicious anemia) and for bypass patients w malabsorption...but sublingual seems to address both issues just fine. Maybe since cost is a factor you could check w your doc on thinking for injections and see if he will agree to let you try sublingual B12 and test levels in a bit to see if injections are necessary.

I just got an RX for the nasal spray yesterday. I haven't filled it yet so I don't know the cost. It came with a few coupons that reduce your copay to 25.00 for it.

They sent me coupons too and you got to read the fine print, it took $100 off but was still over $200

They sent me coupons too and you got to read the fine print, it took $100 off but was still over $200

You're correct. I tried to fill it yesterday and after my insurance and the coupon my price was still 260.00! I'll stick with sublingual.

Yea, thats CRAZY, who can afford that especially for B12 plus they gave me a sample and i couldnt tell any differance. Ive been taking the shots cause its just easier