Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PEOPLE WHO ONLY DID 3 day liquid pre op diet

But from your photo you have a very pronounced jaw line now and don't look "fat" ... That's when I know I'm going up again ... My face starts to look like Monica off friends high school days lol ... An I get that very deep neck like from where the roll is waiting to pop out ...

Girl do you know how many angles I had to try to get a decent picture!!! Shhhh.... Don't tell :P

I am done with Rollagirl' date=' she can't be helped by me or anyone on this site. For the rest of the readers here, and there are MANY, if you have a 30 BMI and are considering surgery please read this next couple of sentences. I know people are their own worst critics so it's hard to see yourself from the outside, so look at me. Attached again, is a photo of me at age 19 at a 27.5 BMI. Imagine this guy with 20 more pounds which would have put him at a 30 BMI. Does he look like he needs gastric sleeve surgery?[/quote']

Ok. Its so easy for people to sit behind their computer and judge. Some people always seem to be an expert on other peoples lives and choices but their own. So here's my story ....I choose gastric sleeve because i went up and down in my weight my whole life. Even tho my pre surgery bmi was 30.8 it was not my highest bmi. i had struggled my whole adult life with my weight. I was as high as 217 at one point and I'm not tall.....then i would loose 30 or 40 pounds then back up again. It seems i did this a hundred times. I watched people eat crap food and more than me and never gain weight. It seemed I had to starve myself to lose weight. I was always hungry like I could never get full. I spent my whole life obsessing over the latest new diet, counting calories, pre weighing my food, buying the latest diet fad because I wanted to be a healthy weight for me and my child. It consumed my life. It played havoc on my mind and body. I knew i was at risk Of getting older and I was at risk of developing health problems. My whole family is over weight and the older ones were struggling with numerous health issues.

Choosing gastric sleep was one of the best things I've ever done. I'm glad when I joined this forum 2 years ago prior to my surgery I had such wonderful support regardless if I had a lower bmi because that was just the surface. There was more to my story. I love my life now. I feel like I'm finally safe in somebody else's wonderful body and now my weight doesn't hold me back from anything. This will be my last post to this thread. Good luck to all.

Ok so I think I figured out why us heavier peeps are having such a hard time. And it's been said in ways already.

And I could be wrong' date=' but I almost feel like the OP is using it as a form of anorexia. She wants it so she can't eat as much so she won't gain weight in the future. While most of us have cried out to God because of the pain we felt just walking down the damn street. I don't condone anorexia and I don't condone having this surgery for a problem that doesn't yet exist. I DO understand wanting to prevent problems before they arise.... But for some reason it just rubs me the wrong way.

The chick in the bikini pic who had all those plastic surgeries really pisses me off. She had this surgery to be super skinny. I don't want to be super skinny. I want to not hurt. And I want to not die earlier than I should.

OP: do what makes you happy. I really LOVE NZ. I hear nothing but great things about it. If you felt backed into a corner and needed to strike back, that's unfortunate. Do you belong here? I'd hate to say no. But I'm not sure. If you did have he surgery and needed help, I'd help you. If you were a little nicer and promised to not insult people anymore.[/quote']

Supper skinny ? LOL. Another judgement not even close to reality. If you are referring to me (???) I am barely in my weight range. I'm at the highest of it but I'm ok with that. I did it for me because I gave of myself and my body my whole life. My son is 21 and I am 41. I did it for me...period. I'm entitled to happiness whatever that might be for me. It varies for everyone. Even with the sleeve, losing the weight did not come without pain and sacrifice. i was putting myself through school in my late 30's when i had the sleeve. I would pack my perfect little lunch every every day after being sleeved. I was so tired in my first months of the sleeve that It was tough studying and working 2 jobs to put myself and my son through college. So dont judge or assume. Life is too short to be that way to people. it is also too short not to do what makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anybody else. What makes us happy is different for all and i have a great amount of respect for that within people. And if anybody else has an opinion on a person or judges them....especially somebody that doesn't know anything about you .....that's certainly a problem with them. good luck to everybody. Go after what makes you happy and don't let people stand in your way or judge you because their life isn't the same way. The people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind. By the way, i have to say Happy 21st Birthday Son! You are the best son a mother could ask for. Congrats on your upcoming graduation from college! Thanks for all your love and support!

Lol you couldn't help yourself!! Haha ... If I ever start wondering can I continue on this battle alone I think of dr Phil and when he says "how's that working for you" haha it's not... It's ok Hun I think we all said stuff out of the heat of the moment. BFL is ok with us low BMI'era now I think ... You look amaze-balls and you've worked hard and earned yourself some happiness & hotness <3

Supper skinny ? LOL. Another judgement not even close to reality. If you are referring to me (???) I am barely in my weight range. I'm at the highest of it but I'm ok with that. I did it for me because I gave of myself and my body my whole life. My son is 21 and I am 41. I did it for me...period. I'm entitled to happiness whatever that might be for me. It varies for everyone. Even with the sleeve' date=' losing the weight did not come without pain and sacrifice. i was putting myself through school in my late 30's when i had the sleeve. I would pack my perfect little lunch every every day after being sleeved. I was so tired in my first months of the sleeve that It was tough studying and working 2 jobs to put myself and my son through college. So dont judge or assume. Life is too short to be that way to people. it is also too short not to do what makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anybody else. What makes us happy is different for all and i have a great amount of respect for that within people. And if anybody else has an opinion on a person or judges them....especially somebody that doesn't know anything about you .....that's certainly a problem with them. good luck to everybody. Go after what makes you happy and don't let people stand in your way or judge you because their life isn't the same way. The people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind. By the way, i have to say Happy 21st Birthday Son! You are the best son a mother could ask for. Congrats on your upcoming graduation from college! Thanks for all your love and support![/quote']

By the way , I also had asthma before I lost the weight and was on a nebulizer. That's a breathing machine. I did not have to sleep with it but I did do treatments once awake. Since becoming "supper skinny" (quote by another member) LOL my asthma has been non exsistent for a year and a half and I donated my machine.

This thread is loose!!! LOL

Good luck to anyone in the decisions they choose to make with their health.

Sheeesh people .......

Lol you couldn't help yourself!! Haha ... If I ever start wondering can I continue on this battle alone I think of dr Phil and when he says "how's that working for you" haha it's not... It's ok Hun I think we all said stuff out of the heat of the moment. BFL is ok with us low BMI'era now I think ... You look amaze-balls and you've worked hard and earned yourself some happiness & hotness <3

Lol. No I couldn't. I stumbled across that post from that girl and thought what?????....Is that girl referring to me???? Lol.

Lol. No I couldn't. I stumbled across that post from that girl and thought what?????....Is that girl referring to me???? Lol.

I have no comment on that lol ... You're smokin .. Just go with it!

This thread is loose!!! LOL

Good luck to anyone in the decisions they choose to make with their health.

Sheeesh people .......

You missed all the fun

You missed all the fun

I know right!

I normally like to chime in and stir things up when people are on their high horses - but I missed out! :(:P

I know right!

I normally like to chime in and stir things up when people are on their high horses - but I missed out! :(:P

We didn't need any more spoons for stirring!! lol I nearly left the site but I hung in there till the end ... I don't want to change people's minds just try and understand why I want this for myself. I got a lot of private messages with support & feel very appreciative of those people

I had to delete like 70 emails cause of this thread lol * unsubscribes*

*WITHOUT WANTING TO OPEN IT UP AGAIN*

A BMI of 30 is obese (just). If someone has made good attempts to get to a healthy weight and can't (like all of us) I say the sooner the better.

*WITHOUT WANTING TO OPEN IT UP AGAIN*

A BMI of 30 is obese (just). If someone has made good attempts to get to a healthy weight and can't (like all of us) I say the sooner the better.

I've been up to 33.5 a few years ago and went back down w the use of exercise & evil DIET pills lol .... We all know age do not help make weight loss easier... Also woman and their bloody hormones make life an up hill battle. I want to be my best & healthiest me! (Can't wait)