Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all April 2013 Sleevers going to Mexico!

Hi Tania here

Sleeve booked in for April 4 & would like to join a thread and FB ( email below) with others starting the same around that time.

Was booked for Band however after further research have switched to the Sleeve. Seems like less maintenance ( fills , visits etc) and a more normal or natural outcome, just me , well hopefully less of me, just with a smaller stomach. No foreign bits inside me, and too be honest food getting 'stuck' with the band doesn't appeal.

Recovery & healing is what I am most anxious about, I see the chat on here as well about the possible grief post op of losing a good chunk of a body part & I understand that. Reminds me to book in for regular shrink sessions to help me with the change & adjustment. Love to hear from you Tania

Email: babyloveswater@hotmail.com

I'm seeing dr Aceves on April 12.

CW 213

Height: 5'6

GW 135 - 145

Can't wait!

Anyone that had been to OCC and dr Ortiz...did you purchase a spirometer and take it with you? The paperwork says to do so but I am wondering if that is necessary. My surgery date is April 15th and I hope that the flight home is ok for me. It will be a long flight and I don't want to be in pain for the entire trip. I guess it's one of the prices you have to pay if your traveling to Mexico for the surgery.

Got you guys invited, check your email for the invite! :)

I'm seeing dr Aceves on April 12.

CW 213

Height: 5'6

GW 135 - 145

Can't wait!

I'm getting sleeved by Dr Aceves on 4/1 :)

I AM getting sleeved April 15 with Dr. Garcia and I went through Ready4Achange.

I'm also getting sleeved by Dr. Garcia through ready4change on April 15th 2013. I was supposed to go a month ago but had to change my date because of career commitments. I assume we'll be seeing each other there!

send me your email addresses and I will send you invites to join our private/secret group!! :)

HI Everyone!! Sleeve date with Dr. Fernado Garcia on April 26th.

current weight 248

goal weight 150

I'm excited and nervous all wrapped into one!!

Hi! Sleeve date 4/22 with Dr Kelly. 354lbs currently. Oasis Hospital.< /p>

Oops. I'm 5'10 and goal weight is 190 (at 190 I'm a size 12 and I have a large frame).