Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made it to Denver. Waiting to load to San Diego in a few minutes. We also were able to book wheel chairs for way home at terminal. Denver was more walking then ATLANTA !!! It's 19 degrees outside the Pilot said.

Yay!!! You're on your way :)

Your in my thoughts!

Keep us updated!

Love the thread idea! It helps us keep up with everyone <3

Ok so we just got pre op done at MI. We are waiting on another lady to get pre op so I might not have long to write. When r plane landed my phone rang and it was Abraham. I told him that we were still on the plane waiting to get off. He told me after we got are luggage to call him and walk out front. So that what I did and he said he would be there in 1 minute and he was. We were in the van and off within 10 minutes of getting off the plane. There was another lady and her daughter in the van waiting on us. The mother is getting sleeved also by dr Garcia. They r very sweet. Ok off to the hotel so I will post more later.

So excited that your time is finally here!!! Can't wait to hear how well you do!! Keep those big girl panties tight, you'll be just fine!!! One more sleep!!! :)

Rohler

When you flew in they took you on to Mi to do pre op? Also his hard was atl to get around. I have 45 min in atl to swap planes and wanna get me a plan. I m not a experienced flyer.

Rohler

When you flew in they took you on to Mi to do pre op? Also his hard was atl to get around. I have 45 min in atl to swap planes and wanna get me a plan. I m not a experienced flyer.

No Atlanta was pretty easy and I think u will be fine. Yes they took us strait to hospital 1st and then hotel.

Rohler

Try not to obsess about it, CIndySC. :) You won't really be able to get a plan together until you find out where your next gate is in Atlanta. When you are done with the first leg and have landed in Atlanta, you should be able to find either a departure/arrival screen that shows you which gate your next leg is at or there is almost always airline personnel that can tell you which gate your next flight is at. If you find that you are short on time, the airline personnel can also help you get to your next gate quickly via cart or whatever.

It has been my experience that Atlanta is pretty easy to navigate, although it's very large. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

~Kat

Now see. I was told to have a light Breakfast and nothin else to eat because of he PRE op testing being done the day I arrive but instead, I was taken straight to the mariott.

I was like ain't that something? Lol I coulda ate. I was hungry too. Not anymore!

I think that might be because dr. Garcia doesn't work Fridays??

Rohler

CindySC, not to hijack Rohler's thread but Atlanta has a great airport shuttle system to get you from one terminal to another if your gates are in separate terminals. I LOVE the ATL airport!

CindySC, not to hijack Rohler's thread but Atlanta has a great airport shuttle system to get you from one terminal to another if your gates are in separate terminals. I LOVE the ATL airport!

I love ATL too! I think it's very easy to get around! Good luck. You will be fine!

Rohler, I hope you are at ease now after meeting everyone and get some rest tonite. We are here thinking about you. So when your ready let us know how your doing. God bless and praying for you. Now go be a LOSER!!!:)

Rohler, I leave at 6am in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep at all today and I'm plum exhausted. Im gonna have to pass on the pow wow but I wish we could have met. I pray you have a successful surgery and your recovery is speedy and not too painful.

Muah

Just got back from eating are chicken broth. It was really good. They have beef broth too but I didn't know at the time. I was talking to so post op fellow sleevers and the told me. I got to see BreeMarshell and a couple other at the hospital. All of Ready 4a change staff has been out of this world. They meet us at airport within one minute,meet us at hospital outside,stayed with us at the hospital the whole time,had Marriott shuttle waiting on us when we were ready to leave the hospital,was waiting for us at hotel front door when we pulled up,and stayed with us until we headed up to are rooms. My friend and I were told that we would be sleeved 1st in the morning and we have to be in the lobby at 6:45am. They said Dr Garcia has 4 surgery a tomorrow so that's my friend and I,the lady that was in the van with us and Jay1234. (Save travels jay) it is only 7:44 pm in Tijuana and we r all in bed. Lol very long day. They only thing that sucked so far was having 3 big girls in a row of 3 seats on the airplane. I'm so glad we were all friends. I am defiantly going to check on 1st class for the way home. Pray it's not to expensive. Well going to sleep and hope I sleep all night.

Rohler' date=' I leave at 6am in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep at all today and I'm plum exhausted. Im gonna have to pass on the pow wow but I wish we could have met. I pray you have a successful surgery and your recovery is speedy and not too painful.

Muah[/quote']

Sorry we missed u but I understand. Hope u have save travel home.