Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANY APRIL SURGERIES?....

Add me please ~ stephaniebuijs100778@hotmail.com

Add me too please, April 19! Wrrdtm@mindspring.com

Just sent y'all both invitations. Please let me know if you don't get them or have any trouble accessing the group.

Khloe ~ Its not working for me

Khloe ~ Its not working for me

I just approved the request. You should be in now. :)

Wow the April surgery board is filling up more and more! Yea to April sleevers!

my surgery is april fools day only four more days these last two days its been hard to stay on the 800 cal diet i want a chilley chesse burger bad

please add me to the fb list mikesgonefishing@yahoo.com

please add me to the fb list mikesgonefishing@yahoo.com

Just sent you an invitation. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

I am scheduled for this Wednesday, April 3. Really excited, yet nervous. Mainly about the recovery.

My surgery is on the 8th (next Monday) and today for some reason it's really starting to sink in and starting to freak out a bit. I know I want thus and at this point need this as I feels health and well bring is deteriorating but just scared of all the what if's????. Please tell me it will be ok. What are you guys thinking about to get rid or avoid these thought?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My surgery is on the 8th (next Monday) and today for some reason it's really starting to sink in and starting to freak out a bit. I know I want thus and at this point need this as I feels health and well bring is deteriorating but just scared of all the what if's?de01. Please tell me it will be ok. What are you guys thinking about to get rid or avoid these thought?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

My Surgery is April 8 also have been emotionally up and down I've prayed about it because i do plan to follow through with the surgery

Does anyone feel like they have been binging? I know I have been knowing I'm about to start a liquid life for awhile.

Well its easter and we had a party so I tryed everything one last time

April 18!

I have known and researched the sleeve for a while but made a very quick decision over the last 1.5 months to do it now. I'm 34 and want to have kids in the next few years and want to be as healthy as possible before we start. I feel very pressed for time. I hope to be at my goal weight or at least a healthy bmi for pregnancy. So while I've really been thinking about this and exploring the options I only just really decided on the sleeve. I had already been followed in a weight management program for that whole year! So when I finally said yes now is when I need to do it, it was a rather quick process to get all my requirements in. I wish I had found this site earlier because I think it would have been better to read everyone's experiences and see all the different outcomes over a longer period of time. I feel like I am guzzling all this information from a fire hose! It's been quite overwhelming, especially over the last few weeks. I feel the more I read and the more I talk with people here through the forum and on chat, the more nervous i am. That is not to say that people aren't supportive. Everyone is very open, honest, positive and encouraging. Does anyone else feel like this?? I want to focus on the excitement that is being overshadowed by my worry and anxiety!!!

I think most the worry comes from the large lifestyle change that I have no idea about. I've been successful with weight watchers (for the last year) and Zumba (since oct) and down 50 lbs... But I still indulge and have bad days. And to be honest I like those days! And I've checked myself along the way so as not to gain but if I find I've leveled off, I step it up. I wonder why I can't keep going like this... It seems to be working albeit slowly. But then I remember that I have been doing this same thing and gaining it all back and sometimes more for the last 13 years. I realize that as long as I keep losing that I will need to eat less and less in order to keep losing and keep it off! Not to mention cravings and hormones that will always be there! And so I remind myself of this reality and think yes of course this is the right thing to do. In my head it all makes sense but my emotions always lead me astray....

I'm not 100% confident in my decision and some might be concerned by that. But I don't know that I could ever be 100% sure without knowing the future. What I am 100% sure about though is that I want to give myself the best chance to conceive at my age and the best chance for a healthy pregnancy and be healthy for my child(ren).

Wow so after all that, which was an unexpected rant (sorry!!), i just wanted to again announce my date and confirm it loudly! April 18!!!!! And also ask to be added to the fb group! Asmaclare@gmail.com :)

Thanks! And good luck to each and everyone one of you! <3

Today I started on all liquids and tomorrow is my surgery..Wish me luck please!

I'm scheduled to have my VS on THIS Thursday April 4th. and I'm so ready! I'm finally over the hunger stage. My Protein Drinks are still making be a little nauseated but the Jello and cream of oatmeal are helping.Not into the cream Soups. I have only lost 15 lbs and hopefully by Thursday I will be down 20 lbs before the surgery. I'm staring to freak out a little and I am so glad I decided to do this.

My husband and I are going to buy a treadmill today and can't wait to get it home

I'm a 63 year old female and finally got great insurance when I retired last May that covers the VS. Are there any women out there who are about my age?