Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any potential sleevers in Perth?

Hi gesejimneys! Great to somebody else had Chris Couch. I was getting worried. How did your surgery go and how is the recovery? Did it take long after your 1st appointment till operation day and at what hospital where you done? Sorry for all the questions.

Hi Sunette, my first appointment was in October I could have had the surgery sooner but I wanted it after Christmas. Surgery went great I've had no problems except for nausea which is fine now. He is a really good doctor I would definitely recommend him :)

Hi Gesejimneys thank you for the feedback. How much sooner could you have had the surgery done? I am so desperate and will have it done with my cousin what is a realistic time frame after I have seen him? :)

It really depends when he can fit you in. I had mine done at Waikiki private hospital. He opened his diary and said a date about four weeks away at first then I chose January but I can't say for sure!

That is great!! Give us hope. How much weight have you lost so far. We are hoping to be done at Waikiki as well. It is so good to chat with somebody that have been through it already. :)

I've lost 17kg since I started Optifast two weeks before surgery. 10 of those are since the surgery. Waikiki was great the nurses were so nice I was only in for two nights instead of three. No pain except the first day but they gave me morphine lol

Well done that is great!!! Good to hear all these positive comments. We have researched the gastric sleeve and have tried every thing else before this. How much more do you have to lose?:)

26kg more to go. It has slowed down now but I think it's my body catching up! Signing up to the gym this week so hopefully that will get the scale moving again.

You are doing great!! Wish I was as far as you are now. Good for you sure you are not regretting it!?:)

I regretted it at first because I had really bad nausea up until a week ago I was taking phenergan every morning but now I'm off them no more nausea and I can eat everything no problems just really tiny portions! I don't regret it now I'm very happy :)

Yaaaaayyy! Again you are my inspiration at the moment!! Well done:):) I will let you know how my appointment go.