Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 1, 2013 Sleevers shout out

March 12 in mexico Dr. Ortiz alighterme

March 12 in mexico Dr. Ortiz alighterme

Ketosis is when your body starts using fat for energy because of the lack of carbs.Keep drinking and chew some surger free gum.Brushing your teeth helps also.I can't wait either I have no idea how I made it this far.Keep up the good work we are almost there.I have been feeling little nauseous with some stomach burn not sure about that.

I don't have and stomach burns. Not sure what that is all about.

3 MORE DAYS, people!!! It's getting so close. Hard to wrap my head around it.

I cannot believe I leave tomorrow. I am at work for the last day until I return in a few weeks' date=' I am trying to get my desk clear, but I cannot stop thinking about the surgery.. I get so excited to be on this journey, and then scared about the actual surgery. Sometime I feel brave, other times I feel crazy.... Back and forth. My pre op is not too bad as much protien as I want. So of course I would love some carbs!!! LOL, but holding true...

I will be so happy when I am in the recovery room... and all is ok....[/quote']

Travel safe and much luck to you. I leave Thursday. Getting so close!

Also I want a ticker... Where can I find one???

It's in your profile. I couldnt figure out how to do it on the app. Had to use the actual web site. Once in your profile there will be a list on your left. Click on tickers and then go from there. :)

The hospital just called to go over all my paper work. Made it all that much more real! The count down begins!

On day 7 of pre op and I have no idea how I am going to do 7 more days.Thought I was getting better but seems to be getting harder for me. I want some food...and that's that.I haven't cheated at all..but it is taking everything I am to hold on..

You can do it. Wait until post op! Figuring what you should eat and how much , it gets better. Hang in there

Thanks Day 5 is better today!

Thanks Day 5 is better today!

I was allowed to eat Protein or greens just liquid but by day 9 I had to eat! I are a piece of samon and salad , he said my liver looked great during sugery. I only cheated once but it helped me from going nuts lol

Thanks,,,

I had more Jello and cottage cheese today has been better..

I am also march 1st!!!! My preop diet is kicking my butt! Here is my daily menu:

Breakfast: Protein shake, 8oz skim milk or FF yogurt

Mid morning: Fiber supplement (basically benefiber mixed with Water, crystal light, broth or Vitamin Water zero)

Lunch: Protein Shake, milk or yogurt, Fiber supplement

Afternoon: 1 cup raw veggies

Dinner: Protein Shake, fiber supplement

Before bed: Protein shake, milk or yogurt

I WISH I could have some actual meat or cheese on this thing but no such luck. My head hunger is getting the best of me and all I want to do is eat but I can do this if I really put my mind to it!!!

Our surgery is right around the corner :-)

Joyce I am on the same thing.I would love a piece of cheese.< /p>

I am on my way to San Diego !!! It begins!!!

2 DAYS!!! Ahhhhhh!

Tomorrow at 3:30 I find out what time my surgery is Friday morning. I'm going to pick up some stuff tonight I want for the hospital and hopefully pack too. How is everyone else getting ready?

Up Up and Away!!

I am finishing my packing for my flight out tomorrow morning.

Surgery March 1st

Please Pray for me!

Nikki