Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Month 7 for me and I am finally at 175 lbs. it's 95 lbs now and size 11 junior jeans!!! 15 lbs to go!! I am almost home!

post-40409-13813670033794_thumb.jpg

post-40409-1381367003478_thumb.jpg

post-40409-13813670035638_thumb.jpg

post-40409-13813670036364_thumb.jpg

Yay happy bday!!! Great job!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thanks!!!

My highest weight was 290 -something. Surgery weight was 268 on feb 5th. 7 months and 13 days later I am at 184. I can wear a size 14 slim jean! I rely on spanx!! These are the best invention ever! Ha ha! Taking it day by day and never taking my eyes off my goals! This is by far the best thing I have ever done for my health! Congrats to every one here and thank you also for your continued support! Recently I had to have my gallbladder removed. Any advice appreciated with that experience!

Happy Birthday Phillynurse! And congratulations on your new life! Wishing you lots of continuing good health and joy!

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6; 6 month post-op 253.2

Yay happy bday!!! Great job!!!

Amen!!! And congrats in your success... And Happy Happy Birthday!!

I had surgery Feb 26th. I have lost 75 lbs and am down to 162lbs. I am 30 lbs away from my goal an 12 lbs away from my doc's goal. I feel pretty good. Exercising a bunch and drinking tons of Water. Constipation a real issue, but working through that with stool softeners, Miralax, milk of magnesia. I exercise 4 days a week at the gym and am active everyday either walking, exercise tape, riding my bike, something. I keep it low carb. Slipping rarely. Happy I did this.

Month 7 for me and I am finally at 175 lbs. it's 95 lbs now and size 11 junior jeans!!! 15 lbs to go!! I am almost home!

Nice!!! Great job!!

Awesome!

Feb 13th was the date and now down 70lbs. 15 to goal, but I want to stay here. The loose arms, and legs are getting too much and I'm in a 10/12 and loving it at 5"8. Congrats everyone!

Can't remember my pin so I can't change the ticker:[

My surgery was February 19th. Did get a small leak and then needed to have my esophagus dilated. So things have not been easy for sure. I AM 7 MONTHS FRON MY SURGERY AND TODAY I HIT TOTAL LOSS OF 125lbs. I think that is great considering I am 54 years old. Even though I have spent many days at hospitals and doctors I would do it all again.

HW 263

SW 233

CW 163

Just started fitting into size 8s, wearing mostly 10s right now. Still 20-25 lbs to goal.

Any Feb sleevers thinking about plastics? I love my new, smaller body but wonder what size I would be with out this hanging belly.

Everyone is having amazing results!! Well done all. I weighed the other day.. 20th September and I'm down 111lbs since the day of my surgery which was 16th February. I'm super pleased with my results :) Profile pic last month. This is one of my pre-sleeve photos

post-66259-13813670293467_thumb.jpg

7 months out, 7 lbs to go till goal weight.

Down a total of 170 lbs. almost half my start weight lol.

Never ever felt better. If i had to do it again i would do it everyday of the week and twice on sunday.

7 months out' date=' 7 lbs to go till goal weight.

Down a total of 170 lbs. almost half my start weight lol.

Never ever felt better. If i had to do it again i would do it everyday of the week and twice on sunday.[/quote']

170lbs in 7 months???? WOW!! That's AMAZING!!!