Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Totally inappropriate question

My boyfriend likes bj's. I am one month out and just don't know if I can give him one yet. Don't know if constant gagging will hurt my sleeve. Yikes embarrassing.

You are correct in your heading. Of course gagging is bad. This is the wrong forum. You need to connect with someone who can teach you what you are doing wrong. Sexual acts are supposed to be pleasant for both parties.

Probably not cool to say but if gagging is an issue for you...you can try putting a dab of "anal ease" near the back of your throat and it will quiet the gagging reflex...A trick I was taught when I was learning the skill...You need to give it a couple minutes to work...It numbs your throat...As I think about it...I wonder if chorolseptic(sp?) will work as it has a numbing effect to....

So people can ask why they are craving sex but you are goin to judge me for my question. Get over yourself.

Amen

There is actually some stuff you can buy at sex stores that is meant for your throat to stop the gagging...don't know about the anal stuff...anyhow...if you are worried about the swallowing part....totally never had an issue with it hurting the tummy...lol

And as far as gagging....that has happened to me for many reasons...including the stomach flu since being sleeved....as well as going to long between meals and eating to much. It has never hurt my stomach. Don't worry though...you will learn how to stop eating before you get to full! I never over eat anymore!

You've just had your stomach sleeved and scar tissue is still trying to heal and cover up that stapled edge. I have never had an episode of gagging or vomiting yet, but my husband had two early on. The next day, he couldn't eat as much, probably due to additional inflammation in the stomach at the staple line thanks to the gagging/vomiting. I would wait longer or improvise in the bedroom ;-)

You are correct in your heading. Of course gagging is bad. This is the wrong forum. You need to connect with someone who can teach you what you are doing wrong. Sexual acts are supposed to be pleasant for both parties.

Thing here is she wants to know I'f it'll hurt her sleeve. Totally forum related. Besides I want to know too and I'm sure I'm not alone. I think if he went to a sex forum and asked that same question ppl will be wonder WTH she's talking about! A sleeve???

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Another thing, I don't gag unless my partner is pushing down on my head like some guys do. Don't let them do that. Don't complain, but push back with your head and don't let them make you go far enough to make you gag. Remember this is something that you are in control of and it is something that men like because they aren't in complete control. Or if you can get them to gently run their fingers through your hair instead of pushing down on your head it will be much more pleasant.

Another thing' date=' I don't gag unless my partner is pushing down on my head like some guys do. Don't let them do that. Don't complain, but push back with your head and don't let them make you go far enough to make you gag. Remember this is something that you are in control of and it is something that men like because they aren't in complete control. Or if you can get them to gently run their fingers through your hair instead of pushing down on your head it will be much more pleasant.[/quote']

Girl you must be the best girlfriend EVER!!

Girl you must be the best girlfriend EVER!!

Hey, it's all good as long as you both enjoy it.

All I'm going to say is, do your thang girl!!!

A bit of "gagging" isn't a bad thing. If you are willing to go that far for him, great. And for you ladies that don't have a gag reflex, make the noise every once in a while. I know it sounds bad, but it kind of strokes our ego a bit. ;)