Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sent you a private message

I am in Akron oh. And I am 57.

You are lucky to be so young to have this done.

Best of lucky.

I am feeling pretty good. Had my post op Dr appt today. -17# since surgery + 3# before= 20# off my highest weight. I feel good about that. Nutritionist said I could chew gum if it doesn't make me salivate too much and I don't swallow it! I also asked her about the Protein Shots. She said they are a great source of Protein and even though its not all whey protein, it is still good. Maybe a little less grams than the label says. I personally think they are gross. But added to ice Water and sipped on throughout the day it can boost your protein.

I am ok to start couch to 5 k in a week.

I don't know how some of you are back to work already though. I am napping in the afternoon and still adjusting to the changes.

Having a little tenderness at the big incision. Some pulling too.

I have been walking everyday for 3 days.

How is everyone else???

Rookie. Sounds like you are doing wonderful. My post op is on Monday. I have only lost 7 #s since surgery, 3 # before , and 13# at my highest. So it seems to becoming off slower for me. Just need to be patient. Meeting all my liquid goal. I am thankful that I have a job where I can take 6 weeks off to recoup and adjust. I am still getting tired mid afternoons.

I was pretty much pain free, but started having some pulling pains near the largest opening. Nurse said its normal, kind of bummed though, I was feeling great. I still nap too. I have almost 4 wks off work and I'm so glad. I can't imagine going back yet.

I was pretty much pain free' date=' but started having some pulling pains near the largest opening. Nurse said its normal, kind of bummed though, I was feeling great. I still nap too. I have almost 4 wks off work and I'm so glad. I can't imagine going back yet.[/quote']

I had the exact pain you had. Hurts when you bend or move the wrong way? That's where your dr pulled your stomach out of. My Dr said there's a deep stitch inside. It must be when it's healing. My pain lasted a week or so. I am a month out yesterday and I'm pain free! And down 30 total!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Maryland here! April 17th was mine too! How are you feeling?

Where did you have yours done? Im getting mine done at univ of md

Hi all. My surgery was April 15th. Im 33, currently residing in NYC & so far down 21lbs. How are the other April sleevers doing?

April 17th...

Currently down 28.5. Still exhausted everyday. Still napping, I go back to work on the 13th! I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things this week.

Where did you have yours done? Im getting mine done at univ of md

I had mine done at Johns Hopkins Bayview. How are you doing? I'm down 34 since surgery 60 since my highest last November.

I had mine done at Johns Hopkins Bayview. How are you doing? I'm down 34 since surgery 60 since my highest last November.

That's great congrats! When was ur surgery again?

April 17th...down 55 lbs as of yesterday. Week 8 of Couch 2 5 k. I am able to slow jog 25 minutes straight at this point. Very happy with my progress. I have 1 lb to go to get to my 1st goal...<200!

On vacation and up before 7 to use the hotel gym and swim.

Hi everyone I had my surgery on April 23 I am 4 months out and down 99 lbs but am still having problems with feeling tired I rarly eat and am so thristy but I can't keep it down I'm still having my days where I throw up and all I want to do is sleep is anyone else feeling like this I love the way I look but I wish I didn't do this I feel like a sick person: ( someone please help