Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandsters

Hi, I really would like to be able to keep in touch with all of you waiting for

December surgery and as we progress on our way to success. Maybe start with Date of surgery, Where banded, Present weight and goal weight. Of course, add anything else that is helpful to others or if you need some words of encouragement hopefully someone here will step up and help us.

I will be banded 12/12/06

Banded in Wisconsin

Starting Weight 266

Goal 140

I've been searching high and low for the December bandsters. I am new to the Lab band Discussions, however I am loving being apart of it. I go on the 29th of November to get my exact surgery date. Im more than sure its going to be in December, because my doctor and I agreed that this would be the best time since I'm in Nursing school and it can be done over Christmas break. Please keep in touch with me I need all the support I can possibly get

Thanks In advance Evathenurse

Hi fellow December bandsters! I'll be having surgery on December 11, 2006 by Dr. Adam Smith in Ft. Worth, TX. Hope to talk to ya'll soon :(

I too will be getting my band in December....on the 8th. I am excited and scared/nervous.....but I really believe that it will be worth all the pain in the end. My surgery will be in Salt Lake City Utah, by Dr. McKinlay. I will do all my pre op stuff Dec 6th. My doc has still not given me a pre op diet...are you guys on Clear Liquids for a week or something different?

Hey everyone! I am getting banded on Dec. 27th by Dr. Ashley Vernon at Brigham and Womens hospital in Boston. Right now i am at 247 and my doctor's goal is 180, my goal is 140. I am getting sooooo excitied! Evathenurse i am also in nursing schoool and getting it done over break. =)

Ariel, how tall are you. I am 280 and 5'3. I still am not sure what my docs goal is for me....but I would like to be around 140 too.....wow.....wouldn't that be fabulous it is a little amazing to just imagine it! Surgery date December 8th in Salt Lake City Utah.....is everyone doing a pre-op diet??????

I am going to be banded Dec. the 18th I started my pre-op diet today

I am 22 yrs old weigh 264lbs and 5'7

goal weight 135

having surgery done in murfreesboro tn

I am being banded Dec 12th a day after my 31st birthday ! I am in Northern Indiana. My goals are in my signature

Hi all,

I'm December 11th, BIDMC in Boston MA, Dr. Jones. I don't have any preop diet to follow but I'm living on a constant diet of thoughts like"OMG what am I doing, is this really gonna happen, what did I get myself into!" I'm sure the thrilled and excited feelings will come later, but for now I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that this is really going to happen and that in a few short weeks my life will be very different.

Anyone else on a roller coaster of disbelief that you are acutally doing this? How are you all feeling?

Good luck to all, can't wait to follow how we all are progressing on the other side!

Hi, I'm still waiting to get approval from insurance company. I'm hoping to be banded in December. I've done all the prep appointments so I just need the date. Good luck to all of you!