Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A thread for Single Bandsters

Wootsie, haven't you ever heard that experience and treachery will beat out youth and beauty every time?

HAAAAAAAAAAA

LOL Serious, not so sure about that sista! Besides, I'm gorgeous when I'm skinny! He even said so when he saw a pic of me. Actually, he has a couple of "friends" that are about 35 that he seems to like quit a lot. In fact, he told me tonight that he told one of them that he wanted her and her son to just leave with him, without clothes or anything, and he would take care of them. He says he wants the kid, not the mom, but I highly doubt that from past events. Oh well, so much for the Crush! It lasted 1 day!

Oh, and I know I am not being very helpful.... I just think you probably could offer good advice to a lot of people.

Like who?

Joan

Hey Jodie,

What happened to the ex-stripper cop? I was hoping you would hook up with him. Just wondering....

Lol! I do have to live within my means! This guy Im with for now, my little fun thing, its pretty cute himself, plus free drinks at the club! Im sitting here debating on if I want him to come over tonight or not....hmmmm....hard decision?????

Hello everybody!,

Just got back from Mexico. Had my first fill with Dr. Rumbaut. Had a lot of fun in Mexico. I just love Dr Rumbaut and his ofc staff. Also, he and all the surgeons that work with him are serious Eye candy, wow!. My goal for this year is to learn spanish. They did my fill under flouro, and my band looks fine. Fill went perfectly. I feel really good this morning. Going for a walk in about an hour, then shopping. Great to read all your posts. Will check back later and catch up!

Hey everybody!,

Just went to lunch and ate like a normal person. I am full, happy and not depressed, angry and hostile like when I did diets. It has been 30 minutes, so now I'm drinking my Water. I went for a walk this am. I am also not focused on my next meal. Usually, when I dieted before, (especially weight watchers), I ran out of points and was starving. All I could do was think about food. To be able to eat regular amounts and not have any bad feelings or hunger is something I've never experienced before. I'm still getting used to portions, though. I still order based on what I used to eat: the entree, salad, dessert, drink. Trust me, I used to EAT! So, this is going to take some getting used to, but one day at a time. This whole lifestyle change is amazing. I feel like a new person. Most importantly, I finally have hope. This is not just another diet.

Glad you stopped by streetracer! Definitely pop by and throw in your two cents. We need testosterone-based opinions and stories too! lol

Kristi I love your avatar! You are so cute! Congrats on a date with one of the construction workers!!! I've never dated a blue collar worker, but have him on my list. Yes, my friends and I made a list of the "types" of guys we have never dated and since I'm the only single one left it's my duty to date them. lol

Serious congrats on your fill! I know what you mean about ordering a big meal still. Last night I barely ate a quarter of what I ordered, but it felt great. Like I was almost normal. lol I too have stopped thinking about food so much between my meals. Don't get me wrong, I still do think about food, but not too the extent I did before. lol

One week post fill, and so far restriction seems to be doing better. I have had 2 episodes of pb tho, so my goal is to learn to slow down with that 1st bite. Need to work on avoiding that 1st bite syndrome.

Serious, good luck with your fill. I know what you mean about a whole different lifestyle of eating. good luck.

Missy,

Thanks. I'm glad she only put 1.1 ccs in...I don't think I could have handled more. If I don't slow it down and chew, it doesn't go down, gets stuck and hurts. Nothing like negative reinforcement to give you better eating habits.

Chrispy,

Thank you for the compliment! I used to get so sick of everyone saying"but you have such a pretty face....", because the rest of me didn't match.LOL It sounds like you have a lot of dating to catch up on, if you have a list of men you haven't dated....and that list comes from several women? I can't wait to hear your stories. One of my coworkers wants me to go out with her son, he thinks I am cute. I feel like a 4 th grader, getting fixed up, its so funny. Anyway my date is tonight. I will come back and tell ya'll what fun I had.

Missy and Serious, congrats on your fills. I had that first fill, and couldn't handle it, I had to go back and get unfilled a bit. I think I may need another fill, but not as much as last time. But if I am working out hard enough, I THINK I will be okay for a while. I still have to watch what I am eating, and slow down a lot. tuna is my worst enemy. I don't think I will ever be able to eat it again. At least I can still do chicken and beef to an extent. I'm from OK, I can't begin to imagine not eating a steak every once in a while!!!

Jodie, you're too funny. Hard decision, my butt. And what about the ex-stripper cop? Is he too high maintenance, or what?

Wootsie (Joan), sorry bout your crush. I hope everything goes alright. Maybe it just isn't meant to be. But that just means someone BETTER is waiting around the corner for you. I know you will find them.

I may have left someone out, if I did, sorry. TTYL

Kristi

Krisiti,

I can't wait to hear about your blind date. I hope he is awesome but just remember that those that are uncomfortable to live through can be funny later.

lol! I danced with the ex-stripper cop....turns out he happens to know a male stripper friend of mine (whom ive made out with!)! I found him at the club Friday night and I almost melted....ofcourse boytoy got a little jealous lol!High-maintanence aint no thing lol! Im high maintanence myself.....the exstripper was there with a chick and, not to sound too conceited, but she wasnt as pretty as me, shes not that much thinner than me either! Woo hoo! lol! NeWayz, Im gonna call the boytoy and see if he wants to come over tonight, he gets off work in an hour, so Im hopin he will!

Im very subtle with the exstripper because I dont worship the ground he walks on, I dont like to do that with guys....thats what makes him flirt back with me a little....but boytoy does worship the ground I walk on lol! And i like that!

I will be a new single bandster on 1/31. I am 39 never married. Had a few serious bf's but I usually did most of the work on the relationship. Hoping that in a few months I can find someone that will want to be with me as much as I want to be with him.

I loved reading the post on this thread.

Amelia

H330/C308/G160

Dr Woody Denham: Highland park Hospital, IL

Welcome aboard Amelia40. This is a fun thread, so I hope you stick around. I hope you find someone to date soon to.

Joan

Soooo KrisiB......we are waiting to hear about that date!!!!!

Ok everyone,

Where are you? No one has been posting on here and we want to know the juicy gossip about your love lives. Fill us in guys!

Joan