Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone had pho after the sleeve? I'm dying for some but am on the puréed stage. Maybe just the broth to get the flavor??? When can I eat the noodles and the thinly sliced meat? I love pho!

You should be eating the broth now. The noodles are a carb and you should stay away from that. The meat you can put through the blender and eat.

I drank the broth on Clear liquids. We go to a pho restaurant every week. I actually don't eat the noodles and actually don't like them so much anymore as they taste starchy now. I now eat barbecue chicken, drink a little broth and have 1/2 an egg roll. The pho has a lot of salt and I noted that I don't loose if I take in too much salt.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I had the broth only during the liquid phase and on the puree phase I'd have some of the meat and just made sure it was small amounts and chew chew chew. Still haven't had the noodles except for a taste.

Yeah you're right, lots of carbs and sodium. I think I will just stay away because pho is one of my comfort foods so I would rather just not have it. Does any one else get grosses out at the thought of puréed meat? The thought of it grosses me out.

pureed meat is just *not* the same. I would rather chew until my jaw hurts than to puree meat.

Yeah you're right, lots of carbs and sodium. I think I will just stay away because pho is one of my comfort foods so I would rather just not have it. Does any one else get grosses out at the thought of puréed meat? The thought of it grosses me out.

I never pureed it in a blender, just chewed the heck out of it, and/or made it in a crock pot type meal so that the meat was soft. I have not yet tried regularly cooked meats (other than chicken/fish).

pureed meat is just *not* the same. I would rather chew until my jaw hurts than to puree meat.< /p>

Totally agree with you here!!!! ;)

I never pureed meats. I did get an electric chopper and chopped up chicken and pork. Then added a little grilling sauce to moisten it. I agree pureed meats aren't really very appealing. The chopper makes really tasty chicken salad and egg salad as well. You could make your own pho, there's some decent recipes out there that aren't as full of sodium and msg. I have gotten some hot and sour Soup from our Chinese take out, it was pretty good, but I am making most of my own stuff like that.

I LOVE pho!!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna have it in a week or two! and a Half EGGROLL!!

Hi, this is my video recipe for the broth and the rest. Without the noodles I guess it's all good?

I've had it and do I love it since procedure with lots of siracha

Has anyone had pho after the sleeve? I'm dying for some but am on the puréed stage. Maybe just the broth to get the flavor???

Pho broth has been one of the things keeping me sane through this liquid diet phase, you can definitely eat that.

If it were me I would just do the broth but I suppose if you are on the puree phase you could dump a little in the blender but I would just worry about really getting it blended though. THere are the carbs too but honestly, that this stage (at least for me) I have been getting almost NO carbs so I don't feel like that is the deal breaker.

So today I had pho. Well I drank the broth. Had about an ounce of noodles and 2 ounces of brisket. I left the bowl full of noodles. That's a first. I'm loving the sleeve.