Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MiDoctor Hospital (any surgeon!) 2013 Roll Call!

Thanks! I got it done on Wednesday' date=' the 19. I'm waiting at the Marriott now and leave for the airport home in an hour. I loooovvved the nurse with the blonde hair and braces at mi doctor.

Jeneger, thanks for your videos. They helped ease my mind. Good luck to all you future folks! Mi Doctor was great.[/quote']

Nice! I think the nurses name is Sam? I initially gained 6lb in the hospital (fluids). I am 11 days out and after surgery have lost 22lb. Let me know if you have any questions.

July 25th for me! So stoked! Will be arriving at the Mi Doctor Hospital in TJ on the 24th and surgery will be the next day. I think mom and I might go check out San Diego some.....neither of us are really interested in TJ honestly. We're total Cali virgins from MI so the very thought of "touching" California land is like......holy for us lol. Anywhooo....I know I won't be able to do much sight seeing or anything once I'm post-op....so I've got that one day. Mom'll be going nuts though haha! I told her she can just stay out of my hair as much as possible and get a cab and go see San Diego the whole time lol. Love her and all.....but if recovery is anything like the before/after of having my babies I'd rather be left quite alone, with my macbook for company. LOL.

Anyways, surgery is with Dr. Cabrera and I went through medicaltourismco, I think that's what it's called. I'm too lazy to check my emails for it.....meh, you know what I'm talking about if it matters to you anyways lol.

Can't wait to get this behind me baby!!!

Thanks Jenger! Sure hope so! :D

July 25th for me! So stoked! Will be arriving at the Mi Doctor Hospital in TJ on the 24th and surgery will be the next day. I think mom and I might go check out San Diego some.....neither of us are really interested in TJ honestly. We're total Cali virgins from MI so the very thought of "touching" California land is like......holy for us lol. Anywhooo....I know I won't be able to do much sight seeing or anything once I'm post-op....so I've got that one day. Mom'll be going nuts though haha! I told her she can just stay out of my hair as much as possible and get a cab and go see San Diego the whole time lol. Love her and all.....but if recovery is anything like the before/after of having my babies I'd rather be left quite alone' date=' with my macbook for company. LOL.

Anyways, surgery is with Dr. Cabrera and I went through medicaltourismco, I think that's what it's called. I'm too lazy to check my emails for it.....meh, you know what I'm talking about if it matters to you anyways lol.

Can't wait to get this behind me baby!!![/quote']

Best of luck to you! You will do great :)

Thanks Bailey! :D

Oct 24th for me. Dr. Diaz