Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yay! Surgery Date Set For March, Any Other March 2013 Sleevers?

I'm shooting for march 28th. Anyone else going at the end of March?

I'm going to schedule for the 28th or 29th with Dr. Garcia at MiDoctor. Calling alma in the morning to set everything up!

March 30 Dr Alvarez

Confirmed and scheduled! I fly in to San Diego 3/28, surgery same day with Dr Garcia. Fly out April first.

March 13 with dr f garcia

I'm shooting for march 28th. Anyone else going at the end of March?

Cindysc, I spoke with alma tonight and I am also going for the 28th or 29th; gotta confirm other arrangements to be sure (like who's watching the cat?) :)

Confirmed and scheduled! I fly in to San Diego 3/28' date=' surgery same day with Dr Garcia. Fly out April first.[/quote']

Might see u there, I arrive on the 31st and surgery on the 1st of april with dr. Garcia

I am officially scheduled for April 3rd, but I am going to move it up, thinking sometime mid-March!

My dad will be coming with me, my husband is being a baby over his vacation time..... LOL

Thought about coming alone, my dad is not the greatest person to watch his kids have surgical procedures, was once "removed" from the hospital when I had my tonsils removed, HA HA!

Coming out from Denver, researching flights today. Spriit seems to have the best pricing, but that comes with a lay-over in Vegas, which concerns me more on the flight home.

I am also a march 4th surgery. St louis, mo.

I am also a march 4th surgery. St louis' date=' mo.[/quote']

What hospital in St. Louis? If my insurance would have covered it, I would have done mine at DePaul Hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

March 2nd, Dr.Garcia Tj MX @ MiDoctor

My date is March 15 with Dr. Garcia at MI

Mine is March 13...3/13/13! with Fernando Garcia! Praying it's better than my unsuccessful lapband. I so excited & nervous. Perhaps I'll see ya there! I leave late Sat night the 16th so I'll be there from 3/12-3/16. I'll be at the Marriott.

~Sarah

My date is March 15 with Dr. Garcia at MI

Mine is March 13...3/13/13! with Fernando Garcia! Praying it's better than my unsuccessful lapband. I so excited & nervous. Perhaps I'll see ya there! I leave late Sat night the 16th so I'll be there from 3/12-3/16. I'll be at the Marriott.

~Sarah

March 13 with dr f garcia

Mine is the same day with the same dr! I'm flying in to San Diego from Orlando around 10:30am on the 12th, Would love to meet up that day!

~Sarah

I'll fly in on the 14th, so I'm sure we'll probably run into each other. You'll be post op and I'll be pre.

~Sarah

I am scheduled for the 14th, flying in on the 13th! So awesome to meet everyone that will be there at the same time!!!