Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am SOOO proud of myself (kinda long)

The problem, Newlapper, is that's exactly what I planned to do. The bread just fell into the ol' piehole! It jumped in without my permission! I actually ate the topping first, with every intention of tossing the bread, but something went wrong. Very wrong.

Well, I do have to dip some of the bread in sauce, lol. BUT, I SAY BUT, NOT AS MUCH AS I USED TOO! LOL We are still looking good, aren't we fire sista!

DeLarla, You are a pip! You're the funniest person on this site, and just what I need right now. I'm struggling so with my eating (too much). Probably need my third fill. But I'm just being so bad about learning to eat a new way. I swear I'm going to have to find a band-related therapist (hypnotist would probably be what I need!) to get me on the right track. I'm not feeling discouraged - just learning that this is really up to me. I was banded in February. I'm still a plebe with a lot to learn. candy

candy B, you're so yummy I want to eat you! Imagine if my mom named me pizza? If I ever have twin boys, they'll be Ben and Jerry, just for torture sake! Glad I could make someone smile, winky wink.

:D:D I thought I was the funniest person on this site. :D :D

waaaaaahhhhh!!!!

lol

Everyone loves DeLarla the best... :D It's just not fair.... :D

*sniff*

:(

hahaha, ya'll are hilarious. i may have to make that vegas weekend just to witness you two in the same room. lol.

g'nite,

leatha

Ahh, Don't cry, Donali. DeLarla must be a natural-born comedienne!

You're going to have to "settle" for being crowned "MOST PROLIFIC AND CONSISTENT INFORMATION-GIVER", and a bandster we thank god we have reading and responding to our posts.

Love, candy

Originally posted by Abundant

What does PB mean?

Magnolia, "PB" is bandster shorthand for "productive burp"--a nice way of saying that something eaten has come back up because it wouldn't go down. The actual experience varies considerably from person to person; some people have refined the art to being able to do it on purpose without anyone noticing, while for others (me) it's painful and unpleasant.

Even though we talk about it casually it's something to be avoided because it is hard on the stomach and the band. Sometimes it absolutely can't be helped, but it's a very good idea to be gentle with our stomachs afterward by sticking to liquids or soft foods for a couple of meals.

Oh, yeah, I think it's good. Lots of people don't feel like "official" bandsters until they've done it, but you'll do just fine without it. :D

Originally posted by Abundant

thanks for clarifiying the PB guess I haven't experienced one yet......thats good no?

That's definitely very good.

I hear people going on about 'pb'ing' all the time. That really concerns me. I would think our goal would be to avoid it at all costs.

There are two kinds of people : those who have and those who will. It is inevitable, but I sure don't want to do it anymore often than I have to.

Have a great day!

I'm one of those who hasn't PB'd yet. First I really wanted to because like Alex says, it would make me feel official. However, what if I have one really big one backed up waiting to surprise me when I least expect it? I'm working extra careful at chewing and stopping when full in fear of that day. Plus I've heard NEVER eat and drive, and never eat on the run or while walking around, so I have to be sitting to eat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches