Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats on your weight loss! Keep working your sleeve!

You go girl! You look fab! My people knew I had surgery and was having trouble with my stomach but I didn't tell them why. I will return to work on Wed down 30 pounds. I literally work with all men so it will be interesting to see what comments I get. There industry I work in the guys have no filter so they will either make inappropriate "hey baby" comments or they won't know what to say, be afraid to offend and avoid ,e like the plague!

ok Im on my phone so can't see your before pictures but looking at your profile picture you look far from sick let me tell you. your gorgeous obviously your friend is sick i believe jealousy is a sickness x x

Thank you!!!

You look great keep up the good work. Luckily I haven't had anyone say anything negative that I'm aware of. I too pick and choose who I share my surgery news with. Most ppl I tell are very close to me, they voiced their concerns in the beginning and compliment me now. Just the way I like it. So those ppl who have something to say as you mentioned dont matter and are truely haters, they can kick rocks. The best revenge to most women is a small waist and a strong mind. So sounds like you're on the right path.

Thanks Bunches!

I just wanted to add to this post, over the last 3 days the comments have gotten worst!!! I am good, I feel great and of course I am continuously brushing off my shoulders but the worst comment was that" because I have lost my Butt, I am no longer BLACK!!!!!!" can you believe that? Of course I told her that I didn't know that having a AZZ defined race and I moved on!!!! I hae been dumping so called friends left and right. Oh and family members telling me to turn it off, that it's enough... LOL :o:P

Awesome job!

So they are coming out of the woodwork...... I have been to two events over the last 2 weekends and everyone is now calling me and texting me to either see what I have done or am I sick. My best friend for whom I didn't tell' date=' told me not to lose anymore weight because I was looking sick. Have you seen my last pic. I have been sick must of my life.. I was sick and dying earlier this year bedridden d/t my heart and now everyone wants to come out and be oh so concerned about me. I chose not to tell anyone because everyone I told was against it... now that I have lost over 80 lbs they want to show their heads. I am so happy now, I love the compliments but for the ones, my so called friends and family that didn't care about me then...why do you care now... Only a hand full of people did I tell about my surgery and I am happy about that decision. It is no ones business and it will stay that way. Thanks for letting me vent.

p.s I purchased a dress 2 weeks ago for my son's wedding and had to to take it back Sat morning because it was falling off of me... I am now in a size 12 and loving every minute of it. [/quote']

I love that you posted this... All you gotta do is listen to Katt Williams...

“Live your life. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that outta your head—that fantasy world where aren't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. What is are you complaining about? What do you think a haters job is: to hate. Let them do their job. Ladies, if you got 14 women hating you on you, then you need to figure out how to get to 16 before the summer gets here. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them. What are you complaining about? If there are any haters in here right now and don’t have nobody to hate on, the feel free to hate on me. Sit back there and say my hair ain’t luxurious, when you know it is, b***h.”

People simply amaze me. Time to Celebrate and own ur hard work. I have no azz either. Loving it too. :)

You look phenomenal! Let em keep hatin!

I love that you posted this... All you gotta do is listen to Katt Williams...

“Live your life. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that outta your head—that fantasy world where aren't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. What is are you complaining about? What do you think a haters job is: to hate. Let them do their job. Ladies' date=' if you got 14 women hating you on you, then you need to figure out how to get to 16 before the summer gets here. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them. What are you complaining about? If there are any haters in here right now and don’t have nobody to hate on, the feel free to hate on me. Sit back there and say my hair ain’t luxurious, when you know it is, b***h.”[/quote']

Britty, this is Awesome!!!!!! I love IT!!!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

A lot of us have maintained abusive, unhealthy or otherwise subpar relationships in our obesity. Shed the weight and shed the people who don't add anything to your life.

Katt Williams is awesome! Let your haters be your motivators. People will hate because you did something for yourself that they prob didn't or wouldn't have the courage to do for themselves. You look great keep up the good work!

Your True friends and family that aren't Haters will be gad for you!!! U r almost at my goal weight!!! u look Marvelous!!!! I am not telling anyone either for that reason. I remember all of the sabotages last time I lost weight they told me the same thing don't lose too much!! You gooooo!!! Right to your goal!!!!

Preach!

Thanks so much You Guys for the Motivation and Kind Words!!!