Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

50 - North Face jacket (never could wear one before-to big, now I'm freezing all the time)

100 - Jamaican Cruise

157 (goal) -New Boobies!!!

Oooooh I've got a whole wardrobe of clothes which will be like buying new outfits - only it won't cost anything :)

I have an ultimate goal at 45kg (almost 100lbs) loss (and will take a few years to save for), to go to America. I want to go to the Bishops mule days and also to compete in a pack burro race. Yeeha! :D

At my goals, I'm going to start learning to sew my own clothes since I'll be at the size where I no longer have to alter patterns to fit me. So learning a new skill to help outfit me for my new weight will be my goal. Not sleeved yet, have at least 6 months until then, but I know what I want. xD

At my goals' date=' I'm going to start learning to sew my own clothes since I'll be at the size where I no longer have to alter patterns to fit me. So learning a new skill to help outfit me for my new weight will be my goal. Not sleeved yet, have at least 6 months until then, but I know what I want. xD[/quote']

I have a beautiful piece of fabric that I got for a song (literally) to make into a skirt. I'm holding off until I get closer to my new weight. Glad I didn't start it before deciding on wls.

I haven't even thought about gifts to myself yet. But definitely 100 down, I'll get a new wardrobe that isn't full of band t-shirts, granny panties, and cheap jeans from Walmart. Totally excited. And I think once I hit goal, I'll need some booby adjustments. :) huzzah to the new me! :)

Scaredy Cat - what a great question! I haven't really thought about goals along the way. My overall goal is to lose 135 pounds.

Next summer I really, really, really want to be able to get up on a slalom ski again. I used to be a very avid water-skier (slalom, barefoot, etc). I tried to get up on 2 skis last summer and no way. It was horrible. So next summer, I'm going to buy a slalom ski like I used to have and get up on the 1st try!

My husband and I are both SCUBA divers so I see a great dive trip in our future next summer too.

But I'm going to give some thought to some mini-rewards along the way - thanks for the idea!

Great idea about rewards. I don't have a clue so I will think on this and try to come up with some!!

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I love all of the goals you've set for yourself. I'm only 1 week 3 days post op and have lost 17 pounds:)) I am so excited and can't wait to see the new me! I know for sure that I will be saving up for a body lift and maybe a boob job too. But the smaller rewards, well, just being with my family and spending time with them is enough. You see, I struggle with RA too so this surgery is really important to me.

Scaredy Cat - what a great question! I haven't really thought about goals along the way. My overall goal is to lose 135 pounds.

Next summer I really' date=' really, really want to be able to get up on a slalom ski again. I used to be a very avid water-skier (slalom, barefoot, etc). I tried to get up on 2 skis last summer and no way. It was horrible. So next summer, I'm going to buy a slalom ski like I used to have and get up on the 1st try!

My husband and I are both SCUBA divers so I see a great dive trip in our future next summer too.

But I'm going to give some thought to some mini-rewards along the way - thanks for the idea![/quote']

Omg Getting There! That is an awesome goal!!!

At my goals' date=' I'm going to start learning to sew my own clothes since I'll be at the size where I no longer have to alter patterns to fit me. So learning a new skill to help outfit me for my new weight will be my goal. Not sleeved yet, have at least 6 months until then, but I know what I want. xD[/quote']

I used to sew dresses & did a jumper & some shorts for myself when I was in high school. Then I got too fat for the patterns. :} I dare say you have inspired me...

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW)

Ok...here's mine. I have a total of 212# to lose, already lost 53 & starting the surgery process with 159# to lose to goal. My goals are actual weights, not number of lbs lost...

275#: get a pedicure

259#: find a new chiropractor

244#: get a massage

236#: take the NIA training--FINALLY!

211#: sign up for belly dance classes

199#: trip to Montreal w/my sweety

182#: buy/design a new piece of jewelry

.....*this is where it gets tough, bc I haven't been below 182# since 8th grade......

175#: ?

160#: ?

145#: ?

135#: ?

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW)