Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Totally Random (Name Changed... Lol Because I'm Bored)

I need to teach my Puppy better manners. She does the pee pee good on her puppy pads, but the poo poo could be better. :(post-54502-13838396080133_thumb.jpg

post-38-13813660141724_thumb.jpg

Hahahaha.....umm.....are you feeling ok?? ;):lol:

My puppy has the same problem!! :)

Hahahaha.....umm.....are you feeling ok?? ;):lol:

As a matter of fact, yes I'm feeling great today! How are you? ;)

My puppy has the same problem!! :)

What's up with that? :lol:

My sister, the animal guru, says that little dogs don't do well with too much territory. The average size house is WAY too much territory for a little dog, so they don't realize they can't potty everywhere outside of their normal habitat. For instance, my dog won't potty in my office, because he's always in there with me. But, he will potty anywhere else in the house if I don't watch him. To him, it's all "free potty area".

Excellent advice thank you! :) We do have a rather large house. I have also noticed there are only 2 areas where she does relatively well but when she's in other parts of the home she will poo all over! LOL

As a matter of fact, yes I'm feeling great today! How are you? ;)

I was just laughing 'cause that was so random!!! :lol:

I was just laughing 'cause that was so random!!! :lol:

Yeah I know! That's why I titled the thread like that... haha :) And even then I get the answers I need.

She's so adorable. I have a bad boy over here too.

post-30548-13813660149393_thumb.jpg

Awww your bad boy is a cutee patootee!!! :D

I had a little tiny dog. She peed and pooped all over the house. Sometimes she went on her potty pad, and sometimes she went in whatever corner she felt like going. She was really good about going outside, as long as I remembered to take her out.

I moved out of that house after she passed away, and had to change all the flooring in the entire house. I miss her terribly :(

I think Doxieville is a dog trainer. Perhaps she can offer some tips on this.

I crate trained mine plus we have a doggie door....never had a problem thankfully.

D: I'm sorry to hear about your lil Furbaby! Mine is only 12 Weeks old and is not even allowed to go outside yet per our Veterinarian. Once we are able to do this we will do our best to let her go out. I'm sure she'll do fine, I've already been able to teach her how to sit. She's actually a very smart lil Poopie. ;)

Strange cat thing: if the litter boxes aren't immaculate one of my cats will wee wee on the bathroom floor mat!!! Nowhere else but there!!!

And Rosie (my last remaining rescue pooch) always poops right at the front gate! I clean it up, the next morning it's right there again!! Frustrating! Lol

^^ Yep I have six Cats and one of them does that too. My awesome Hubby makes sure he keeps the boxes cleaned every day or "Romeo" will peepee right in front of the litterbox. It's so annoying! LOL

Sometimes I wish it were as easy to potty train puppies as it is to train Kittens.

All my cats are rescues as well. Kudos to you Cookeeez (sp? lol) for doing that. We need more folks like you in the world.

My babies: Godric (blk and white) and Lilly ( orange). Lilly will use it right outside of litter box if the box is not clean. She is 9 years old. I rescued Godric from pound.

post-26453-13813660159219_thumb.jpg

post-26453-13813660159787_thumb.jpg