Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Sorry for your loss of your Dad. Sometimes that still gets harder as time goes on cause you really realize not just how much you miss them' date=' but how much they've missed. It's good to know that we will be able to see them again someday.

As for your weightloss, or slow weight loss, I honestly think you're not losing as much because you aren't getting enough Fluid in. My doc told me while I was still in the hospital that the Fluid was way more important than the Protein. Lower Protein wasn't going to kill me, but lack of fluid would. Get that Water, shakes, Soups, whatever liquid you can in....IN! You will feel much better when you do. And the weight loss will pick up. And more than a 100 pounds to lose? Oh honey, you're NOT the only one. I'm right there with you girl:)[/quote']

Thank you! I'm trying to get my fluids in but nothing tastes good, I actually prefer plain Water over anything else and I always hated water.

I heard we weren't suppose to have more than 40 carbs a day, I wish all these doctors would just follow one diet.

NG Thanks! I will try to get to a meeting one of these weeks.

So today is 4 weeks since my surgery and I gained 2 pounds! My jeans are so tight today, I don't know what is going on. I did the week 3 stall and then lost 3 pounds just to gain 2 back. I didn't have surgery to continue with yo yo dieting. Am I the only one who hasn't seen their NUT yet? I don't see her until the 29th so not sure how much I should be eating. I average 600 calories a day.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I am one month out today and I have lost 27 lbs. I have to tell you something amazing. My sons birthday was Oct. 9th. There is 3/4 of a chocolate fudge cake left and I could care less about it. That is a miracle. Before my surgery I would not had been able to leave it alone. I hope this continues!!

NG, sorry I haven't called yet, I've been having a hard time as I know we all have.

I finally paid rent today and thankfully my manager was nice and waived the $100 late fee since she knew I had surgery.

So frustrated that I can't enjoy food anymore, it's now a chore to eat. I'm still dizzy and sore from being dehydrated and now I'm sick. Plus this week has been emotional for me since Saturday is the 20 year anniversary of my dads death. I know people think I should be over it since its been so long but it bothers me that he's been gone longer than I had him in my life, and now I can't even eat the pain away.

The scale hasn't moved lately and I'm disappointed with my weight loss, I'm losing slower than a lot of people on here and I've got 100 pounds more to lose than anyone I've seen on here, I would think with soooo much to lose it would come off a little faster.

Life does get hard at times. I lost my father when i was one year old. Someone decided that he did not have to stay with his children and took his life so I know how you feel. My father was 21 when he died the thoughts have been with me all my life. It was hard to grow up at watch other little girls with their father. I am 31 now so i spent my life without a father but i knew about the love that he had for me listening to the stories my mom told. I have had a rather bad day today to a little stressed and I cant eat my stress. This experience has really been a journey for me because i truly did not know that food had such an impact on my everyday living. I am also losing weight slowly and i thought that I would be losing faster but I am not and I am exercising everyday. I guess all I can do now is continue the journey because there is no turning back, I know that we are going to be able to get through this 1 STEP AT A TIME..

gee it was suppose to be 4 weeks but i came back in 3 weeks

mdm i saw her already and i dont see her agian till dec 5th. call katie or one of the others if you need the numbers i have them. please give them a call it helps me a lot. i call so much they know me lol

well my mini me is so flakey. sometmes i can eat plenty and other times i cant. exp the other night i had wendys chili i got a large and put half in a cup, ended up going back to get about 3 tbsps more. now today i got a small and i think i ate 1/4 of a cup. i got mad because i couldnt eat anymore i tried to eat more to, but the bubbles and the burps came in indication i am full. lol

did you guys see the post on a protien drink. if not here is the receipe i think its great instead of the protien powders.

1 cup non fat milk in a shaker

1/2 cup on unflavored greek yogart

2 squeezes of mio

walla a protien drink without the whey i will be trying this man

What is mio & I use 2% milk - thank God my stomach still tolerates milk - I was a huge milk lover before... I want a big tall glass so bad - lol...

Mio is a small almost kind of rounded triangular shaped bottle of yummy stuff you add to Water, or whatever, to add flavor. You'll find it where the powdered drink mixes (like Crystal Light) are. I like it because unlike Crystal Light, it doesn't contain Aspertame, which I can't tolerate.

Use it in plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, add to Water or in shakes like the one above........

19.5 protien sorry forgot that part

im hating shakes yuk. when i get money to go shopping i will get the stuff to make this

Same here - shakes makes me so sick - it's like a chore to drink them so I'm done but I will try this when I am able to shop w/ a lil freedom @ the store...

did you guys see the post on a protien drink. if not here is the receipe i think its great instead of the protien powders.< /p>

2 squeezes of mio

You can use this same recipe without the mio, add frozen fruit, put it in a blender....add a packet of truvia if necessary and yum!

did you guys see the post on a protien drink. if not here is the receipe i think its great instead of the protien powders.

2 squeezes of mio

Tried this this morning except I didn't use the mio cause I didn't have any.. I used the sugar free Torani Syrup, I also added a scoop of strawberry Protein Powder. I like the Maxpro Protein powder. I get it at maxmuscle.com or at the Max Muscle in San Francisco.