Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

heading back to OHSU

Crystal, sorry it took me so long to find this thread, I really haven't been posting / reading alot lately... busy busy busy.

I too have faith so tell DH that makes 3 ...... and it seems that 3 is a good number for you :confused:

I know the next few weeks will be tough but they will go fast.... you've waited this long.

You'll be in my prayers sweet Lady as well as your doctors :P

It looks like the 3rd trip to OHSU was the ticket for me. I had high numbers all around!

I've been in a very deep Low since my last trip out there for the last Dex/Crh supression test. I don't every have to take this test again, which is a good thing. Whenever I take the first dose it puts me into a minor coma. like clock work, 90 minutes after taking it, I'll be comatose for about 4 to 5 hours, then I'll wake up, but I'll be really tired.

So, I've been Low, which means NO ENERGY. sleeping most of the time, but the acne dries out so that's a plus :)

Crystal, I think I might have missed an update somewhere. What's next for you? Are we planning Pitunia's going away party? You were on my mind in Disney, I saw a family with an older teen son and they were really close, you can just tell sometimes. He was missing school and the parents were enjoying every second of him being there. It made me think of you and your spudboy, I don't know why but it did. I hope things are coming together for you. (((hugs)))~Mandy

Dr. L took my case to the Tumor Board Friday. So hopefully I'll be looking at brain surgery very soon. I was in the ER last week and the ER Doc said that according to the reports and notes faxed from OHSU, he said I was looking at surgery in October! :) He wanted to talk about the transsphenoidal (up my nose with a rubber hose) technique, being a geeky doctor, but he had to go take care of a broken leg.

I think I would rather them go up my nose with a rubber hose, then to try something tribal like up my butt with a coconut. ~Mandy

oh that is too funny! I actually wrote a limeric about it, and I never write them...

There once was a woman from Bellevue

Whose brain was brought into view

It’s done transsphenoidal

At least it’s not hemorrhoidal

And her tumor was sucked out like goo