Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Curious? Any One In Cincinnati?

I had to my doctor and like I said we talked about my weight and things I was doing to help lose weight but she

said I am best going to Dr for surgery and follow their program I could scream because I think I would get approved at

least a month earlier but oh well.

ZebraSprinkles, Congrats on getting your date! After I get my insurance approval, I won't get to see the surgeon for maybe a month and then the date will be about another month!!! For me it's all too slow!

September 10 is just around the corner! Going to the losers bench. YAY!!

Yay funsize! You'll be joining me soon! If I can make it.. lol damn anxiety!

I had to my doctor and like I said we talked about my weight and things I was doing to help lose weight but she

said I am best going to Dr for surgery and follow their program I could scream because I think I would get approved at

least a month earlier but oh well.

Good luck to you! You can do this! and just hang in there!

Hi Rachel.. How are you doing?? Just checking in with you to see how your 2 week diet is going.. Are you getting excited?? Hope you are doing well.. My date is for Sept 24th.. Excited, but still very nervous.. Sorry it's been awhile since we have chatted.. I have one yr old twins, they keep me hopping :))) .. Let me know how you are doing and what your diet is like.. I'm sure it's not easy.. Hang in there :)) Stephanie..

I am only about an hour from Toledo in nw Ohio. My mom and brother live in Toledo! Well I'm in the beginning stages, but pretty excited that I got my pcps approval today! One more thing checked off the list, now onto the psych eval! Once that is done how much longer should it take to start classes?

Jessielynn, I think easch insurance is different. I had to do 6 months of nutricional counseling. They count your first visit as one month (go figure) so it's really only 5 months. My last class is 9/17. Then they will submit it to insurance. That should take two weeks. I'm getting excited.

Where are you? Where will you have your sleeve done?

Jessielynn' date=' I think easch insurance is different. I had to do 6 months of nutricional counseling. They count your first visit as one month (go figure) so it's really only 5 months. My last class is 9/17. Then they will submit it to insurance. That should take two weeks. I'm getting excited.

Where are you? Where will you have your sleeve done?[/quote']

Well I just talked to my insurance guru today and she says alls I need for insurance yet is 1 nut visit! Sooo next tues I will go to that and then they will submit it to ins! I am sooo excited! I bet we are sleeved around the same time! I am getting it done in ft. Wayne Indiana its about 45 min from my house, I was considering Toledo but to the Toledo hospital from my house is 1 hr and 15 min.and with 3 kids sometimes that extra hour means everything...lol! Where are you getting yours done?

Jessielynn. I am getting it done at Toledo Hospital, I bet I don't get it done until sometime in November. I wish it was sooner. In the mean time I am trying really hard to lose whatever I can before hand, Not easy!

Hi Rachel.. How are you doing?? Just checking in with you to see how your 2 week diet is going.. Are you getting excited?? Hope you are doing well.. My date is for Sept 24th.. Excited, but still very nervous.. Sorry it's been awhile since we have chatted.. I have one yr old twins, they keep me hopping :))) .. Let me know how you are doing and what your diet is like.. I'm sure it's not easy.. Hang in there :)) Stephanie..

Hey Stephanie!

OH MY GOSH I'm not doing to hot on the pre-op diet.. lol ( but it really could be because I'm type 2 and not used to such a drastic change in diet) But I'm nauseous all the time and tired. lol I'm only on day 3 though so I'm sure I'm just adjusting to the food! but I'm staying positive and hanging in there! awww one year old twins!! ( I'm jelly! lol another reason I want surgery to be able to have kids! :) ) But once you get to the pre op diet... some of that food is soooo nasty! but they are super nice and let you trade food back in.. I just got a lot of the drinks.. but keep me updated chica!

Rachel

I'm from Cincinnati too, well just outside city limits in Reading. I'm saving up the $250 dollars I need to get started on the weight loss journey.

I am also a patient of Dr. Curry's and live in burbs north of Cincy. I has my 3hr meeting with him and his team on 8/8 and got my approval letter on 8/25. My scope is 9/5 and hopefully surgery date very soon. Very anxious and excited at the same time.

Wow! My sleeve date is only 6 ( practically) days away.. i'm kinda freakin! eek!

Uh oh! lol How's the pre-op diet going? Did you find any foods on there that you can tolerate?

Zebra, Good for you almost there. I hope to get my date sometime this week?? To all you other cincinnati area sleevers i started a cincinnati sleevers group so that we can get to know who's close.

Keldo... Not a thing! I hate it all! lol I am having a horrible time on the diet.. I added a piece of chicken to my diet because I just can't.. blehhh haha but I'm almost there..

Zebra, Good for you almost there. I hope to get my date sometime this week?? To all you other cincinnati area sleevers i started a cincinnati sleevers group so that we can get to know who's close.

I hope you get your date this weeek too!! and I joined your group! hehe ^_^