Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm still having all kinds of issues with the app. When it first started screwing up last week, it highlighted all of the threads I've participated in whether or not there were new comments. Now, it won't follow any threads I comment on or threads I start. On my profile, I can only see my comments through July 19, even if I refresh or click "load more results." It was fine when I first downloaded and one day last week it just quit working right. Muy bizarro.

On my profile, I can only see my comments through July 19, even if I refresh or click "load more results." It was fine when I first downloaded and one day last week it just quit working right. Muy bizarro.

Hello, I'm unsure of what you're referring to when you state that you can only see comments through July 19th on your profile...where are you seeing this?

Thanks,

Ken

Hello' date=' I'm unsure of what you're referring to when you state that you can only see comments through July 19th on your profile...where are you seeing this?

Thanks,

Ken[/quote']

First, I think my subscriptions are fixed. Thanks!

When I go to my profile on the app and click "posts by user," the latest post shown is July

Sorry...hit send too quickly. :-)

July 18

Also, when I go to "posts by user" and click "load more threads," I get an error msg saying something about the forum plugin being outdated or having a conflict.

My app is not working correctly either. I am unable to see when someone comments on a post anymore.

I'm getting more & more frustrated.

I'm getting more & more frustrated.

Yup. My subscriptions finally worked for about 20 minutes this afternoon and then they stopped again.

Hi ya'll. Can you please make sure you're running the latest version of the application?

Yep I just checked my app center and there is no update for this app appearing, meaning I have the most updated. I'm still having issues

Yep I just checked my app center and there is no update for this app appearing, meaning I have the most updated. I'm still having issues

By issues, you mean that you're not seeing anything in Subscribed threads, is this correct? Or are you having other issues?

My subscriptions say I have 103 new but its been that way since two weeks ago and those threads are old and not active but 103 of the old / read threads show up. Also since this happened two weeks ago, any new threads I have joined do not get subscribed to, even if I go back and click subscribe. It is impossible to follow new threads since this gliche accord.

Aaahhh

*occurred*

My subscriptions say I have 103 new but its been that way since two weeks ago and those threads are old and not active but 103 of the old / read threads show up. Also since this happened two weeks ago, any new threads I have joined do not get subscribed to, even if I go back and click subscribe. It is impossible to follow new threads since this gliche accord.

Aaahhh

Mm - I'm able to "Subscribe" to the thread via the app (I'm using iOS). I see that you're current subscribed, but weren't 5 minutes ago. I'm thinking that perhaps you subscribed to the thread successfully?

As far as we can see in the application code, automatically subscribing to Topics was never a feature of the mobile application, but has been while using the web site...are you 100% sure that you were automatically subscribed in the past?

Thanks,

Ken

As far as we can see in the application code' date=' automatically subscribing to Topics was never a feature of the mobile application, but has been while using the web site...are you 100% sure that you were automatically subscribed in the past?

Ken[/quote']

I am. Until recently any thread I posted in, I was automatically subscribed to. I liked that a lot better. Then one day I logged in and all my "subscribed" threads showed activity. The app hasn't worked the same since. This is very frustrating, as I know that I've missed several responses that I really wanted to see.