Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lila's Lounge

pssssssssssssssst Lila.....she's just happy we ain't after her for ignoring her doctor's wishes!!!! Oh ....did I bring that up AGAIN!!??? so very sorry!!!

:rolleyes

Here I am!!

I do not a computer where I am. I have to visit a cafe. And sometimes my kids are not very patient with me while I am reading all the things I am missing.

I did not get a unfill cause the coordinator did not return my call, and so when I was in PV I did not have an appointment.

I am able to eat a little. But I am begining to believe the reason I keep PBing is because I still can{t get it through my thick skull to eat slowly and take small bites. And then when I do eat I am so thirsty and I drink which make me PB. OK so I must work on teeny tiny bites and s l o w l y.

I am doing better, PROMISE! Im even ate refried Beans and sour cream, yum! The quesadilla didn't work as well!

Thank you all for your concern. I really appreciate it!!

Tacky souvenirs for everyone!! haha

Tks for the explanation as to why you didn't get the unfill Lila.

Yeah, yeah....we know....ur living it up in Meeecccckiko ...things to do, bodies to tan, Water to surf, castles to build, sand to squish between your toes........ahhh someone's gotta do the tough stuff, right? We know you have no time for us!! And that is okay!! You are just so enviable right now we can't help but give you a rough time!!!!

Me thinks we are just very humbled that you even take time out to come say hi every once in a while!

Tacky souvenir accepted....

Keep on having fun!!:)

Hi Lila...glad you are doing well. I was worried about you! Just so you know, it is snowing here...but don't feel bad with your tan and all!

Glad your doing better!!!

Small bites, and chew, chew, chew is the hardest lesson to learn. I STILL have to remind myself!!!

Hello!!!

Well I have eaten. some days more than others.

My mom is coming to stay with me, so I think I might just go for that unfil now. Cause she won't get "it".

I am still having trouble with, the taking my time and chewing. Duh! It's not that hard is it?? But I still inhale or try to inhale my food. And then oops I did it again!

Where's your ticker Mandy?? You are so small now you don't register????!!! I know only "I" think I am funny!

When's your mom coming? Does she know about your band? And yes!!! Get that defill!

I just 'de-check' the "show your signature" box sometimes. :confused: :confused:

My mom arrives tomorrow (tues) and she does not know about my band. That is what she would not get.

WOW Mandy 99 lbs. HOLY MOLY Awesome!!!!!!!

Oh, ok... I thought she wouldn't get how you can eat so little, blah, blah... I got it now. When are you gonna get the defill? (if she's coming tomorrow, how will you swing it?) She'll think you turned into some dainty little lady, eatin' like you do!

And thank you... workin' on hittin' that 100. Not counting on it being this week though!! haha

Hey mandy

I have been doing well while my mom has been with me. She noticed I've lost 25 lbs since she's last seen me. She asked what I am doing. Walking! I say! I think it has been a good lesson for me to have my mom here cause I do not want to tell her so I am VERY careful of what my food choises are and stop as soon as I think it may come back and I have slowed down too!! It has been good. Some things I have realized I should not even try to eat potatoes any kind yuck! and ppcorn not good when bp'ed!!

Other than that all is well in my world!

Well, that's good... you're getting good training! Even mashed potatoes aren't good for you? popcorn is very easy, and always trouble free for me. Fickle, fickle bands!

Oh I can eat them but if they come back up they are gross!! So is chocolate ice cream YUCK!!

I am quite proud of my self. I just really needed to S L O W D O W N!! I can do it.