Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pogo Anyone??

Bettina

Hi I was just curious does anyone else play Pogo here? I love it. Its total relaxation for me.

If you are not familiar its Pogo.com.

That's too funny- we are all pogo addicts in my family. My screen name is charmed42321, I mostly play canasta or the different card games...

I play pogo, anytime I have free time.....I log on, and stay there all day.....afk....lots of the time.

Pogo name is guess....LOL....Jorjet53

we could start a chat room there....lol

I was just playing Canasta. My screen name is simple BHinchman. I only have 156 badges...and like 1,187,000 tokens ...but my Mini has nice clothes, backgrounds and hairdo's.....lol

I play POGO, but only play games I play on my own...I am always interrupted, and that messes up other people's games. I like Mahjong, Poppit and stuff like that. My screen name is the same as here.

Yep, I am a pogo addict too. My screen name there is the same as here. You will see me in Canasta a lot. I also like Mahjong (can't spell it) Garden a lot too.

I play POGO, but only play games I play on my own...I am always interrupted, and that messes up other people's games. I like Mahjong, Poppit and stuff like that. My screen name is the same as here.

Poppit is my therapy! I know what you mean, in general I do not talk to anyone while I play, but every once in a while, i do chime in. I met a few nice people there, so I put them on my friends list so i know i am in a room with nice people. Also if they are in a game i can't get in, i just click on the friend and it automatically lets me in-sneaky huh! :)

Another Canasta Addict here.

I usually play in the Master's section. Same screen name.

But I play at a closed table so I play the computer players.

I have a little over 8,000,000 tokens. Taken me a few years to get them too.

M

OMG,

I pay by the year. My screenname is mysherrijo. I love the new carnival blackjack, My dragon is 40 years on mayhong garden and I love them all. All me to your friends and we'll play together sometime. I play every, single night and If I didn't have it I believe stress would eat me up. I'll add you both if that's okay.

see you on pogo,

yipee, more friends

OMG,

I pay by the year. My screenname is mysherrijo. I love the new carnival blackjack, My dragon is 40 years on mayhong garden and I love them all. All me to your friends and we'll play together sometime. I play every, single night and If I didn't have it I believe stress would eat me up. I'll add you both if that's okay.

see you on pogo,

yipee, more friends

I love the new carnival blackjack too! Played it for the first time last night. I've been in here so much I didn't even know that there was a new blackjack. Oh yeah please add me! I'll add you too.

mysherrijo is not a registered Pogo player.

Make sure you entered the screen name correctly.

hmmmm...what am I doing wrong??