Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Funny Truth!

I'm the ugly introverted sister of the lucious Funny. No one notices me and thus I never come under suspect. I listen and take in all that happens. I know all the plots, subplots, twists, and lies of everyone.

Daddy's money is hidden, but no one knows where. My closet is full of sex toys as my alter ego is one of Delara's best customers. I have photos of everyone in compromising situations. I sit back drinking my hot tea and watch and watch and watch ......

I think it's quite funny that everyone acts like they don't like the fighting. Moderators ban people for it and chastise people for starting new threads about it but....

There are like one or two peple on all of the other boards but the "Rants and Raves" board has like 30 viewers...

What does that tell you?

Its sort of like when you see that a schoolbus has collided with a firetruck. You go to see what the damage is, but you would have been happier if the accident had never happened.

I'm not really a Dr But I will play one on LBT. Just call me Dr Adam and I'm on my way to the linen closet

Only if you show up in your speedo!

I'm not really a Dr But I will play one on LBT. Just call me Dr Adam and I'm on my way to the linen closet

Ohhhh! Dr. Adam

I'm glad that all the brewhah turned pretty!!! Like a rose bush (with thorns) or a summer storm..

OH OH OH, can I please be J. R. ???? I may not be from Dallas, but I was raised in Sweetwater, Tx!!! And besides, I think it is about time we had a female J. R. !! As long as it is not the season where he gets shot! :faint:

Love this thread!!!!!

I want to be the mysterious gloved hand that is peeking around the corner whenever something naughty is going on. No one knows who I am but I have all the dirt on everyone else. Who will I take down first?

OH OH OH, can I please be J. R. ???? I may not be from Dallas, but I was raised in Sweetwater, Tx!!! And besides, I think it is about time we had a female J. R. !! As long as it is not the season where he gets shot! :faint:

A female J.R. / That's weird. I'm the sweet sassy sleeze but I'm not hitting on a female J.R.

Love this thread!!!!!

I want to be the mysterious gloved hand that is peeking around the corner whenever something naughty is going on. No one knows who I am but I have all the dirt on everyone else. Who will I take down first?

Sami, no..... Kate, no.... The Whole town of Salem must be destroyed!!!

If I can't follow the story of what happened to cause all of the banned members, even after I've read all of the posts, does that mean I'm dumb? I wonder sometimes about my ability to follow stories. I can never follow James Bond movies either...

Goodness NO, you are certainly not dumb. This was a confusing mess that actually began several months ago. I feel sorry for the moderators having to wade through everything to figure out what to do, that must have been an exhausting job for them and a hard decision to make.

At any rate, it is all long done and over now, pretty much everyone involved has either been banned or moved on. We need to do the same, move on and get back to the business of supporting each other through our band journey. And, thank goodness, it appears that we have indeed done that.

Oooooh ok. I will move on and not try to figure it all out. It's too confusing anyway!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches