Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NC September Chat

Can you believe it is not only September 1st but it feels like September 1st! I have to go out and buy a pair of pants today cause I dont' have any that fit.

Karen-If you start packing and throwing away now it won't be to bad. When do you put the house on the market or is it already?

Kim-Thanks for your help yesterday. Pam is the QUEEN of fills for sure! You look great and so does Stephanie! PLEASE ask Aaron (sp?)where she got that protien drink! I want to buy the store out. It was the BEST can drink I've ever had.

Have a good day..hi everyone else

Yes, It is September 1st and has been a beautiful day! Things are going pretty darn good for me lately. I am feeling pretty darn happy, been seeing a guy, and I got a JOB! I have been hired at Starbucks and it feels great! I went to their open house for the one opening down from Ruby Tuesday and they interviewed me and then hired me that afternoon. I then started work the next day.

The weight loss is starting to move again. Ive been walking the girls to school in the morning and in the afternoon home. Its been nice and the crossing guard guy is absolutely adorable. We have been talking but he is too young for me. He is 24 and I am 35! Just wouldn't work lol but he is fun to talk to and look at and you can't have too many friends in this world.

I hope you all are doing great and losing weight and are happy with things in your life. I appreciate you all and wish I could make it on the 9th but since I got this job, Ive gotta work now. So I will see you next time! And I will see you Dianne on Tuesday! :rolleyes:

Angie

WOW A GUY! How cool Angie WTG! OK so does he shave hs head? Or is he gonna shave his head for you..lol...I'm so happy for you I want details I'm sure we all do!

What time on Tuesday is good for me to stop by?

Seriously maybe we all could have a sleepover party in Ashville or maybe Black Mountain which isn't to far from there and a REALLY CUTE town. I'm always game for adventure!

Lucy is home from the hospital and running around like she's been cooped up for 36 hours. Sandy was so happy to see her she right away brought over a toy for her.

I can't believe how satisfied I feel with this fill. Last few times I had a fill I was starving. I'm really satisfied right now, so we;ll see what happens. I plan on not eating mushies until dinner tomorrow night that way it's a full 24 hours on liquids.

Have a good night. Were off to Columbia first thing tomorrow morning.

It septemeber. I'm so greatful the dog days of summer are over with.

I have a busy month ahead of me. My sibling is supposedly relocating from NY to Charlotte. I'm excited, but nervous for them. I am starting back at school, Chloe is in kindergarten, and Joe is going to 3rd grade (student teacher). I am hoping that we can knock out the next year or so and get on to my next career.

Take care and enjoy these wonderful sunny days!!!

Jennifer

Wow seems like forever since I have posted.

Karen good luck with the house. I don't even want to think about selling our.

Dianne - I am so glad that you got that little fill. A little bit goes a long way. I love the way he does them and Pamela is GREAT. See I wouldn't lead you wrong.

Angie - CONGRATS...I know you have to be happy. Sounds like you are doing great and life is looking up for you. I can't be happier for you. Keep us posted on how it's going....all the way around job and men. :rolleyes:

Melissa - I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope that they figure out what is going on. I had no idea she had problems like that. Hope your doing well otherwise. Hope the weight loss moving again don't get frustrated hang in there. We are here for you.

Ok I am sure I missing someone so just remind me and I will try to do better.

We just got home late last night from W VA. We had a family reunion and they moved my grandmother from Ohio to W Va to lay beside their dad. My grandparents were divorced many many years ago...but loved each other deeply. So grandpa's last wish before he died was to have "mom" moved beside him. So the kids kept their promise to him. It was weird becuase she had died over 20 years ago. She was very sick I think I was 10. Ok so it was rainy and nasty and cold all weekend. The high up there was like 55...HELLO it was 80 something here and 55 up there. What on earth. So my Curtis is now sick...yeah me. He had fun running through the fields and playing with distant cousins. So overall we had a good weekend.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend...and be ready for next weekend. It's lunch time....

Ok so I have been going out and reading some post out here and I have missed a lot. Wow has it gotten ugly out there on the main boards. Just wanted to see if any else noticed it. I am so glad we all love each other in here. :welldoneclap:

I've never read any of the other boards very often except the one for starting BMIs over 50. I haven't seen any of the nastiness but they were talking about it over there. PhotoNut's account says she is suspended. I hope she wasn't involved in any of that. I need to send her an email to give her some hotels for her trip to Asheville. Anyway, hope to see some of you up this way if that happens!

I can't wait until September 14! That's my first appt with Dr. Bauman.

Hi all! John and I spent all weekend painting/cleaning our house. It went on the market two weeks ago, and all the realtors that work in the real estate agency are taking a tour through it this afternoon. We're seriously hoping it peaks some interest! We'd really like to get into the new house. So, I'm so physically tired I can barely see straight! :notagree

I have a busy work week ahead of me too, and pray I don't let anything slip through the cracks!

I did get a little fill on Friday. I think I'm where I need to be now :welldoneclap: I couldn't be happier with me band!

Yeah stuff is real bad out there. In the NJ site we have all exchanged emails via PM I an going to have Kelly set up a private website for us I will PM it all to you to use incase this site goes down.

Be careful on what you click onto also because some people have had troubles and been sent to strange sites.

Tonya perhaps when you come for your appointment some of us can meet up with you.

Melissa how are you doing these days?

My fill seems to be doing well last night was my first real food. Now I have to get the head right..the hard part..

Wow, I am scared! What is going on with LBT? I love it here. Why do people have to bring it down. At least we are happy hear and not having any troubles.

Yeah the Starbucks job is going awesome. I am really enjoying myself.

Melissa! How is your daughter doing? Please keep us updated. I hope she is feeling better.

Dianne I hope I didnt miss you at Starbucks today! I was in the back for 3 hours with traning.

Ok gotta jump off of here. Open house at school in 25 minutes. TTYL!

Angie

Kristen is doing fine...we don't actually see the doctor for another 2 weeks so nothing to update. High school is something else. Socially Kristen is making friends...academically she is majorly bored...and not being challanged in the slightest. Her homework takes like 20 minutes. She spent three times that on her middle school homework and was forever not doing all of it.

Oh God, find her something to do. The WORST thing that happened to me in college was that I had forgotten how to study. My last two years of HS were CAKE, even with an AP english and bio class.

Ditto what Wavy said! I made straight A's and graduated 8th in my class in high school but I never had to study. Never. Ever. I was taking AP and Honors classes and I still never had to study and I went in to college with 15 hours credit from all my AP exams. Because of this, I did not know how to study and to this day I still do not have a degree. I keep saying that I will finish it some day, but that day hasn't come yet. I really wish I would have been more challenged in high school.

Good Morning!

It seems I'm the lone South Carolina Bander in the area. I have had a hard time, just started to lose.....well it's been very slow ....

Banded July, 3 2006

Dr. Paluzzi

Seneca, SC