Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Massachusetts Bandsters Chat

Will do Bandida ,,,, good luck with everything ,,, maybe I'll see you around at one of those meetings,, do you go to the one in Springfield?? I never got the new sched. for that one or the one in Greenfield...

:scared: THANK YOU!!! You too...Yes, I go to the ones in Springfield..I try to go as much as possible..I was at the last two before christmas. The next few meetings are 1/22, 2/5, 2/19, 3/12, 3/26,...I won't give you anymore dates because by then you'll be banded anyway and will be at the post-op meetings!!!!!!:clap2: Maybe I'll see you around!!

I don't think I'll get there till the 2nd one in Feb. because of work,, But I will see you there,, six days to go!!!! You lucky devil!!! My best to ya...

I don't think I'll get there till the 2nd one in Feb. because of work,, But I will see you there,, six days to go!!!! You lucky devil!!! My best to ya...

:)loki - Sounds good. I look forward to meeting you. Six days.:nervous..I can't believe it..I'm a little nervous...I have the "nesting" syndrome now.:)..I have to get the house in PERFERCT order before I bring the "band" home... It's really weird, but anyway..That's me...Thanks for the well wishes. I hope your date gets set soon!!! I'm praying :)!!! Keep me posted!!!!:wave:

Wooo Hoooo Bandida,,4 days into it,,,how you feeling??? Back on your feet yet?? Hope all is well. Best wishes...

Hi! Well, it sucked in the begining :sick but getting a lot better...GAS BUBBLES ARE A BI---!!!!! Gas x is my best friend!!!! Protein Shakes make me nauseous:yuck:.....YUCK!!!! :faint: I still can't walk straight, and laughing hurts...never mind coughing...I can take the broths though..I LOVE V8 smoothies..It's an uphill battle that I AM GONNA WIN!!!! Thanks for asking!!! lol..How about you? Any news? Keep me posted...:D

Congrats on your banding Bandita! The first week really does suck! But you'll feel a bit better every day. You're on the road now...watch out world! :)

Any word on a date yet Jim? You need to join us over here in bandland. :rose:

No,,,nothing yet,,,I don't get it,,but no news is good news I guess,,,

V8 smoothies I never thought of them,,,try maybe putting some of the protien powder in the smoothie, ,,may help ya along a bit with that..

Congrats again!! You'll be fine I know it....

No,,,nothing yet,,,I don't get it,,but no news is good news I guess,,,

V8 smoothies I never thought of them,,,try maybe putting some of the protien powder in the smoothie,,,may help ya along a bit with that..

Congrats again!! You'll be fine I know it....

Yeah, V8 smooties are really good..I like the strwbwerry banana one the most..That's a good idea...I'm gonnna have to try adding the whey, Thanks!! Everything is A LOT better today!!! Gas x is my best friend...lol..I've also been walking lot more now..Like I said...The incisions and all that are sore but no biggie..it was the gas....but anyway....:D Loki, I would say give the office a call...Tha's what I did...Maybe that will help out..Let me know what happens...:)

congrats, bandida! welcome to the gang!

Thank You!! dezadoo....It means alot!!:D

Congrats on your banding Bandita! The first week really does suck! But you'll feel a bit better every day. You're on the road now...watch out world! :D

Any word on a date yet Jim? You need to join us over here in bandland. :)

:) NO DOUBT!!!!! I'm feeling much better as we speak...Here comes trouble...lol...:)

Just called the Dr.s office,, once the receptionist found out I was wanting to see what was going on she put me on hold, talked to someone(So she said) who told her to connect me to her voice mail,,,,and that said they would get back to me in 1-3 buisiness days,,,,,,,, I'm feeling a bit put off here.......

Just called the Dr.s office,, once the receptionist found out I was wanting to see what was going on she put me on hold, talked to someone(So she said) who told her to connect me to her voice mail,,,,and that said they would get back to me in 1-3 buisiness days,,,,,,,, I'm feeling a bit put off here.......

Wow...do you remember the persons name on the voice mail? If it was Cheryl, she is very good at getting back to you...I'm not sure if she does the scheduling for Dr. haag, though...It does kinda get you down when they do that...they did it to me twice!!

Hi MA Friends,

I haven't posted on this thread in a while! I was very sad that I couldn't make the get together at the mall. Hopefully next time.

I am doing well, slipping a lot lately though but not totally falling:cry

I can't believe how much better I feel about myself. I've gained back some of my confidence and self esteem. I can't believe it but I signed on to be an advisor for Lia Sophia. Really cool jewelry. I was a hostess and got lots of free stuff so I decided to try my hand at selling. I can't believe I'm going to stand in front of a room of women!!!!

Anyway, if any of you MA girls are interested in hosting a party, I would love do meet you!!

Everyone is doing so well, its exciting to read. Hope you all have a great week! Keep it up losers:biggrin1:

Wow...do you remember the persons name on the voice mail? If it was Cheryl, she is very good at getting back to you...I'm not sure if she does the scheduling for Dr. haag, though...It does kinda get you down when they do that...they did it to me twice!!

Embarassingly enough, I could not understand the receptionist that well, as she has a rather thick accent, and being as I do not deal with that on a day to day basis all I could pick out was she was transfering me to someones voice mail,,when I got the voice mail (I was at work) my 2 way radio started yammering, so I couldn't hear who it was:faint: ... I'm just sure if I did it from home my 3 & 4 year olds would have been "MUCH QUIETER"!!!!