Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Else Have A Surgery Date In July? Excited And Terrified!

Lol your hilarious!

We have the same personality for sure! What do u mean the candlestick effect? I haven't heard that before lol

I think she means when we lose a lot of weight and have the extra skin hangin around it can resemble a melted candlestick :) lol

I think she means when we lose a lot of weight and have the extra skin hangin around it can resemble a melted candlestick :) lol

OOOH..Well, I hope not too bad! I'm hoping since I'm young and elastic(haha) that it'll come back pretty good but if not I'm fully prepared to have an abdominoplasty to get that skin GONE!

Me too! I'm young, but already have extra skin after pregnancies, so I'm pretty sure I'll have to have a little nip tuck. But I'm all for that! :) lol

Lol your hilarious!

We have the same personality for sure! What do u mean the candlestick effect? I haven't heard that before lol

LOL, loose skin!! So we end up looking like a melted candle stick!!! You would love ShannonK too, she is great, SO funny! Love her, you too!

Update!

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, khernandez72, Nettle, justme360, deetaylor, kia, 4myfamily,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn, gingersnap70, dar1983, note2bear

vhoke1,tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,LzL1958,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, vsgchichi, NuStyle,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LauraTarry, aranda510, k8tie1, mary101678,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, JenniJune, canidothis?, Love1296, Tameka, Island Girl,

wyattgsmommy, GI283, Paulson1304, Danielle Beadle, phillygirl8133,

LizEac, juliewantstbthin,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, geno5150, lovelyladynhouston,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz, RainyGirl, evelynvsg,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel, cindyintenn, juicyr3d, Rafter Jones,

Minnie Me, Sleeva, Mommy2three,

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal, dixienms,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,Red597, mickey1, Trcyprkr70, thin soon, milkD,

Tinker, kilzanich, Butterfly7, Jlewis229, justchristy123,

Jrabbit81,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, slim lady, SmartyPants,

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,

*Thought I’d go ahead and post this in a few relevant July sleevers threads. Please feel free to add yourself- you can quote me, add yourself to the list, and then post. I won’t be updating for quite a while as my surgery is in 2 days(!) Good luck to us all! Go team July!

July :10 and im soo scared.i dont wanna die i also have two children.

read the thread, "what are you looking forward to?"

read the thread' date=' "what are you looking forward to?"[/quote']

Ok i will.thanks

Lol that's what I keep calling it too... melted candle effect lol. Sad but true!!

I'm scheduled July 30. Still have some insurance issues to take care of but it's pretty much a "go".

It's perfectly normal to be afraid. I always worry about those worse case scenarios' date=' too! Just think about how healthy you'r'e going to be so you can do things with your kids and be there for them a long, long time.[/quote']

Thank you. That's how ive been trying to look at it. I'll be giving them a healthier mom. I also know statistically, everything should be fine. I'll be happy when it's over, I wake up and can at least take dying off my list of concerns. So full of emotions.

My surgery is July 11th' date=' I start my preop on July 5th. I've already started to replace a meal a day with Protein shake.[/quote']

Congratulations on your official date! Good luck!

You are definitely not alone I go in July 18th & I am a mom too & thinking about the same thing I know everything will be fine

Good luck! I'm getting less worried seeing all the other mama's making the same choice, choosing a better life for themselves and their babies. I've told mine "the doctor is going to fix my tummy, so it works better" ;-)

My date is July 2 just a few days

And i'll be on the other side of this journey.

Im nervous scared as hell but not admitting it to anyone in my family and keep having the doctors anouncement of death being in the risk im taking. Im going thru your feelings exactly' date=' im only 22 and docs keep pushing me towards rny but im standing my ground and acting like i'm cool ad the other side of the pillow so get your game face on and walk tall towards the beginning of your brand new life[/quote']

Sending calming, positive thoughts your way for tomorrow ;-)

My surgery is tomorrow. A little nervous' date=' but so ready for this change.[/quote']

Hoping you have made it through the rough part and are healing swiftly.

My surgery is on July 2 and I'm also really nervous and excited. My husband and I are doing this together and his surgery is on June 28. I'm glad we're doing this together so we can support each other.

Good luck tomorrow. What a blessing to have hubby to go through the transition with you.