Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got my date today....10/23. It seems like forever, but I'm sure it'll be here before I know it.

Anyone else scheduled for October?

Mine will be end of september or (most) likely early october after insurance goes thru (crossin fi.g

It cut me off lol I meant crossing my fingers

I finish my last pre op appointment in mid September and the nurse practicioner told me to expect to have surgery in October. Feels like an awfully long ways away now! Anyone else counting down the days like me? Lol

Heck yes I cant wait. I finish all my stuff the 1st week of sept. (6 month insurance req) I hope so bad that I get approved the 1st time.

Mine will be end of september or (most) likely early october after insurance goes thru (crossin fi.g

I'm hoping mine will also be early to mid October! I'm on a 3-month approval track with insurance. Have my first NUT visit in a couple weeks.

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed!

Me me me!!! 25th October!!! Feels like a life time away!!

Yea but its not really that long. I just had acl reconstruction surgery and miniscus repair with some bone work, i project to be off crutches around the same time i submit to insurance for the vsg. It seems like a long time but im countin down 57 days :)

I'm glad there are more of us- we're growing in numbers LOL. It will go fast! Waiting is the worst part (I'm NOT a patient person lol) but before we know it it will be here! October is my favorite month- always has been since I LOVE Halloween so this is going to be the best one yet! Yay! :D

Ive been wondering about the people who were sleeved last october. I wish we could hear fromthemand how theyre doin.

Hey everyone...I'm scheduled for the first sleeve of the day on October 1st!!

I am scheduled for October 12th. My insurance hasn't been approved yet, but all my appointments are completed (except for pre-surgery and last nutrition).

I am going on vacation (a cruise - yikes) in the middle of September so had to push surgery out to October. Nice to meet you all.

Hey everyone I'm scheduled for October 5th in Mexico... tried to get it done in the states but insurance wouldn't cover. It really was a blessing in disguise thought.... I've heard nothing but great things about Dr. Alvarez and Susan his coordinator is the bomb! ! She is always there to answer my questions and gets back to me very quickly. Looking forward to my new life!

I am scheduled to be sleeved October 8th with Dr. Garcia. Part of me is excited and ready to get this show on the road. Another part of me is wondering if I have lost my mind. Is anyone going to be in Mexico 10/07 to 10/11?

I'll be in Mexico from 10/5 - 10/08