Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Edmonton Alberta- Sleevers

I had my sleeve in Mexico and totally would not change it for the world. It was coming I the point for me where it was my life or my love for food and I choose my life !! Totally would recomend any of my friends and or family to go to Mexico for the sleeve. The best hospital I have ever been to very clean the staff was absolutely amazing and the surgeon was AMAZING !! Made me feel very comfortable and reassured me when I was freaking out before I went into the or. People have their own thoughts about going to Mexico for surgery but litterally the surgeons are very trained and up to date with all the new procedures out there. Where ever u decide to get it done just please do ur research of the surgeon and the facilities ur going to. Keep your eye on the prize !! Is the motto I live by ;)

Hi everyone, I live in Lethbridge and am just beginning this journey. I will be going to Mexico, on a self-pay program through WLF (weight loss forever) and am pretty excited about it. This is early stages for me, no surgery date booked yet. Great to see others having such success - its helps me to know that this is the right decision. Thanks for all the positive posts, I'll keep checking in.

Hi everyone' date=' I live in Lethbridge and am just beginning this journey. I will be going to Mexico, on a self-pay program through WLF (weight loss forever) and am pretty excited about it. This is early stages for me, no surgery date booked yet. Great to see others having such success - its helps me to know that this is the right decision. Thanks for all the positive posts, I'll keep checking in.[/quote']

Congratulations! I had my surgery 11 days ago in MX and I don't regret a thing. The first few days were tough but it got better. I am so happy that I am changing my life.

2 weeks post op today...Im down to 171 today. Pre surg weight 183.3. But heaviest weight 270, One pound from losing 100 lbs. I hope everyone is enjoying the journey as much as I.

2 weeks post op today...Im down to 171 today. Pre surg weight 183.3. But heaviest weight 270' date=' One pound from losing 100 lbs. I hope everyone is enjoying the journey as much as I.[/quote']

That's awesome! I am two weeks post op tomorrow. I have lost 21 since surgery and 51 in total. I am so excited about my new life!

Hey everyone....how are you all doing. Waiting for updates.

I hope everyone is doing great! I am feeling awesome! I am down 85lbs in total and 55 since my surgery on August 15. I haven't had any issues other than learning to stop eating when I am satisfied. I have pushed it a few times and paid dearly for that every time. How is everyone else doing?

I am 7 pounds to my personal goal of 135. Dr goal 165 -170. To date ive lost 128 pounds it seems surreal. Yesterday at post op I acheived a great nsv...finally a normal healthy bmi. From severe morbidly obese. Its a victory for myself. So happy we are all enjoying success.

Goal achieved!

Goal achieved!

Congrats! What a great accomplishment! You must be feeling and looking fabulous :)

I live just north of Red Deer and I had my surgery on July 3, 2012 in Mexico. Had I known there was somewhere to get it done here in 6 months, I would have chosen that. My BMI was just shy of 40. I started at 227 and am now at 171. My goal is another 34 pounds and then I am at the top of the normal range for BMI. I want to reach this by May 22 as that is my next appointment date with the plastic surgeon to discuss my surgery date for a breast reduction. That's basically 2 pounds a week and I don't think its realistic. I lose slow, 1.5 a week on average. Maybe I'll have to reschedule :(

Anyway, nice to meet some fellow Albertans :)

I am 7 pounds to my personal goal of 135. Dr goal 165 -170. To date ive lost 128 pounds it seems surreal. Yesterday at post op I acheived a great nsv...finally a normal healthy bmi. From severe morbidly obese. Its a victory for myself. So happy we are all enjoying success.

Just realized that you have lost 50% of your body. Amazing!!!!!!! Any pics?

It's great to hear how well you are doing! I started my journey at 383, had my surgery August 15 and I am down 90lbs. I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring!

Good morning,

Wow what a journey this had been. I started at 246. Had surgery July 25 and I'm down 90 lbs just an other 30 to go :)

This was about 10 pounds from goal....I am having some pics done next week. Ill post those when they come in.

[ATTACH]7986[/ATTACH]

post-31863-13813662110089_thumb.png

This was about 10 pounds from goal....I am having some pics done next week. Ill post those when they come in.

Looking great! Must feel so good :)