Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:help: Is it just me or have others not been able to access these boards occassionally? Until an hour ago I could see the main page and could send PMs. If I want to read anything I get a technical error page. This happened to me last week too. I really value this site and if my computer's the culprit I'd like to get help on how to fix it!!

Thanks,

Hi Meg....no it's not just you. I haven't been able to get on for two days. I emailed the web server and jsut got an email back that it's up and running. This happened about two weeks ago, too. It's amazing how much we miss it, isn't it? I'm glad to be back!

I'm glad it was down. I hoped everyone got out and did something computer-less

I went to Fiesta Texas yesterday!

I got burned on my front side and rode lots of roller coasters and today Im going to the pool to try and even out my burn :)

We had a blast :D

Nana~

I didn't realize it was down. We were gone too! Took off to the Northwest Sprint car tour!!! GOT DIRT!!!! Spent Friday night at the track, and Saturday we took off on the bike and went for a 100 mile ride.. my first time riding a distance. IT was great! then back to the track for Sat. night racing and the main event! Mister Tony Stewart's cars came in 1 & 3 it was a fun night! boy did we get dirty! Back home early this morning to get stuff done around here now off to the hospital to visit dad and then to dinner for our Anniversary! 23 great years!

Tried to attach pictures but did'nt work.. anyone else having problems?

YEAH DeAnn!!! So glad to hear Smoke had a good weekend somewhere. Bristol was boring and with the site being down, it was an uneventful weekend. :phanvan Kasey did pretty well coming in 12th.

ha ha maybe the administrators got wind of all the crap here and shut it down...lol. I emailed them twice and they finally came back with "we know". I think they need to upgrade their system.

Woohoo DeAnn! So glad the weekend turned out great!

We had a blast in Spokane, WA over the weekend with my mom and some her friends. So, even tho I was on the opposite side of the state, I was in the same state with you! lol

Last night we had dinner on the lake at the Coeur d'Alene resort (30min east of Spokane) - very posh - the halibut was to DIE for! All in all a great weekend. Now here it is Sunday night and time to get ready for another week of plain ole living.

Hope everyone else got some off-line time as well!

Suggestion:

Get rid of any thread over 1 year old that is not band related

I am with Telly (the long or the short haired version!)!!

The old threads are not very helpful. Band info changes so often that the old posts are almost useless.

NO WAY. Those old threads were valuable to me during my research and preband and post band for that matter. I still find a lot of the info valuable. Even if it isn't band related specifically, it still holds value. People are not forced to read anything they don't want.