Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chronicles of Cloe!!!!!

It's nice to see Carlene visiting Canada.:rolleyes: How are you enjoying the weather up here? Some of us have already been hit with the first blizzard of the season. I have taken in my tropical plants, stowed the patio furniture, harvested the herbs, but the geraniums are still outside and doing well. :biggrin1:

As for chips, we also have sour cream and chive chips. I don't know whether these are available in the U.S. They used to be my favourite. They are hyper-fattening.

I would love to visit Canda, in real time - especially summer. It gets REALLY hot in Texas, you know - like 107 for weeks on end. It's pretty nice now, though....about 72 at night and a bit warmer in the day.

My favorite snack when I was a kid was ketchup on saltine crackers. My mother hated for me to eat them, for some reason. Same thing with mustard sandwiches - I loved them, and she cringed every time I begged her into making one for me.

We have all kinds of chips here (but no ketchup). I don't like the "newer" ones - like salt and vinegar and dill pickle. I love sour cream chips, but my all time favorite is crispy Cheetos. I can't have them in the house or I will eat a whole bag in one day.

My DH loves veggie chips. Being as this is Texas, Doritos are very popular served with salsa - also Fritos and all brands of tostidos.

I would love to visit Canda, in real time - especially summer. It gets REALLY hot in Texas, you know - like 107 for weeks on end. It's pretty nice now, though....about 72 at night and a bit warmer in the day.

My favorite snack when I was a kid was ketchup on saltine crackers. My mother hated for me to eat them, for some reason. Same thing with mustard sandwiches - I loved them, and she cringed every time I begged her into making one for me.

We have all kinds of chips here (but no ketchup). I don't like the "newer" ones - like salt and vinegar and dill pickle. I love sour cream chips, but my all time favorite is crispy Cheetos. I can't have them in the house or I will eat a whole bag in one day.

My DH loves veggie chips. Being as this is Texas, Doritos are very popular served with salsa - also Fritos and all brands of tostidos.

You are always welcome to visit Canada in real time.

As for Doritos and salsa, Canadians love them as well and salsa is the least fattening dip!

Tex-Mex cuisine is well liked in the city where I live. You will find a few items on a lot of menus and 30 years ago there used to be some restaurants entirely devoted to the food. I love it! And the hotter the better! Oh yah, we've got lots of Taco Bells, eh.:)

Yahoo (like www.yahoo.ca) or Yoohoo? Isn't Yoohoo a drink? Ok, you're all confusing me now.

grrrrrreeeeeen! Miss Vickies SEA salt and vinegar chips? ! Me too... I love 'em. I bought a bag of salt and vinegar chips a few months ago, that were SO flavourful that it pained me to eat them... but I couldn't stop. It ravaged my mouth, but it was sooo worth it!

Hi Carlene....I've been to Texas and I tell ya...I would rather be in the heat of texas than the DAMN heat & HUMIDITY of southern Ontario any day!!!!!

It is the humdity combo that is the killer here in S. Ontario!!!

BTW....give me your address and I'll be happy to mail you a bag of ketchup chips!! You don't know what yer missin'!!! Especially if you liked ketchup on crackers! Ketchup chips get your fingers all red after eating 'em but then you can just lick yer fingers for some leftover flavour!!

Seriously....pm me your addy if you want and I'll send ya a small bag.

*shakes head* can't believe dem dere states don't have no ketchup chips!

You can't find a restaurant in my little town that doesn't serve fajitas, enchiladas, quesadillas or tacos of some kind... which is weird for the Maritimes, I think. It's more common than fish and chips!

Speaking of S&V chips and how it ravages your mouth; I love Lays and Hostess S&V chips.....and yeah...the next day, the interior of my mouth is just completely shredded...(worth it though). One time a few yrs ago, I forgot about that....shredded my mouth and went to the dentist for a checkup the next day. He freaked out and didn't know what the heck was wrong...I didn't have the nerve to tell him about the S&V chips!!! LOL.

Never again!!!

Course now I can't eat that much in order for that to happen!

Good job Cloe! When is your official weigh-in day?

(you weigh everyday, don't you!? But what day do you actually count? Mine is Wed., so even if I 'check' inbetween, I never count it, or at least change my tickers/signature)

Yahoo (like www.yahoo.ca) or Yoohoo? Isn't Yoohoo a drink? Ok, you're all confusing me now.

grrrrrreeeeeen! Miss Vickies SEA salt and vinegar chips?! Me too... I love 'em. I bought a bag of salt and vinegar chips a few months ago, that were SO flavourful that it pained me to eat them... but I couldn't stop. It ravaged my mouth, but it was sooo worth it!

Yah, S&V will ruin the inside of your mouth but it's a good kind of damage.:hungry: Mmmm......... Salt and vinegar chips!:girl_hug:

LOL....I don't actually have a 'official' weigh in day. I weigh in the morning and at night. I take it when it comes, I grab it hold on to it and run down to change my ticker!!! Derranged, I know!!!

On that note.......1 more pound this morning....hee, hee!!!

I'd probably do that too, but with my track record, I'd be up 2 lbs the next day, then I'd be depressed. Somehow if I don't write it down (or note it somewhere), it isn't REALLY a real weight! LOL