Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My date is July 30th with Dr. Garcia!! Traveling alone...a little nervous... :unsure:

yay two peeps with the same surgery date as me!!!!

(I can't fingure out how to get my pic on here...wrong format don't know how to change it...any suggestions?)

I had my 2nd psych eval yesterday, and now I should get my appt. to see the surgeon any day now...They told me mid July and they would be sure of that since I am a teacher, but I'm getting nervous about the timing here. I wonder if they forgot, and I should remind them, or just trust that it will work out just the way it should. I get nervous about sounding pushy and they will take it away from me, which is totally irrational. I'm ready to do this!

july 10th here

I had my 2nd psych eval yesterday' date=' and now I should get my appt. to see the surgeon any day now...They told me mid July and they would be sure of that since I am a teacher, but I'm getting nervous about the timing here. I wonder if they forgot, and I should remind them, or just trust that it will work out just the way it should. I get nervous about sounding pushy and they will take it away from me, which is totally irrational. I'm ready to do this![/quote']

Take control of your journey, my surgery team actually liked that I kept calling and pushing for a date and to get all my pre op clearances.

It shows you are motivated and ready to rock the sleeve I'm one week from monday, and everything is falling into place.

I'm July 11 ( Well almost sure. A few details to wrap up) too

I go pick up my Optifast on Tuesday and start the pre-op on Wedesday. I'm a little nervous about weather I'm going to be able to do this or not. I'm already eating everything In sight: it's like I'm afraid to not eat it or I'll never be able to again! Not to mention what my family's going to eat during this time. Any mommies dealing with this too?

I go pick up my Optifast on Tuesday and start the pre-op on Wedesday. I'm a little nervous about weather I'm going to be able to do this or not. I'm already eating everything In sight: it's like I'm afraid to not eat it or I'll never be able to again! Not to mention what my family's going to eat during this time. Any mommies dealing with this too?

I'm right here with you! I start my preop tmro for my July 9th surgery! I'm nervous and excited too. I have been having a few food funerals too! I keep telling myself today is last day I will be overweight! I will start losing tmro and it will finally stay off this time!! You can do this!!!! I can do this!!! WE WILL DO THIS!!!

UPDATE

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, girlfriday,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn,

vhoke1,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, IweightNoMore,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LIZA L,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, joyv,

wyattgsmommy,

LizEac,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, momoffive,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel,

Minnie Me,

fbelle29,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,

Tinker, kilzanich,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve, BlessedBeyondMeasure2012,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, Kiki von Moonshine,

Lovemeifyoucan,

I'm the 26th!!! Can't wait!!!

I'm sad to say that I won't be having surgery on July 27 like I'm scheduled. I'm not so sad to say why but it is a little bittersweet nonetheless. I found out Friday morning that we are expecting again! So now, VSG will have to wait. God's timeline was different from mine and He pretty much just laughed at my plans. Oh well! I did cry when I found out I was pregnant, tears of sadness over not being able to have surgery, and tears of happiness over getting to be mommy again. One thing is for sure, at least the Good Lord willing, I will be having a sleeve just at a later date! I'll be keeping watch to see how all of you guys are doing. I'm keeping you all in my prayers and wishing you all the best of luck!

I'm sad to say that I won't be having surgery on July 27 like I'm scheduled. I'm not so sad to say why but it is a little bittersweet nonetheless. I found out Friday morning that we are expecting again!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D You can have the surgery next year... what's a year?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D You can have the surgery next year... what's a year?

That's exactly what my husband said! I am so blessed to have such and amazing husband who is so supportive through all of this! and thank you SO MUCH! We are very excited!

I'm sad to say that I won't be having surgery on July 27 like I'm scheduled. I'm not so sad to say why but it is a little bittersweet nonetheless. I found out Friday morning that we are expecting again! So now' date=' VSG will have to wait. God's timeline was different from mine and He pretty much just laughed at my plans. Oh well! I did cry when I found out I was pregnant, tears of sadness over not being able to have surgery, and tears of happiness over getting to be mommy again. One thing is for sure, at least the Good Lord willing, I will be having a sleeve just at a later date! I'll be keeping watch to see how all of you guys are doing. I'm keeping you all in my prayers and wishing you all the best of luck![/quote']

Congratulation!!

UPDATE

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, girlfriday,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn,

vhoke1,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, IweightNoMore,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LIZA L,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, joyv,

wyattgsmommy,

LizEac,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, momoffive,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel,

Minnie Me,

fbelle29,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,

Tinker, kilzanich,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve, BlessedBeyondMeasure2012,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, Kiki von Moonshine,

Lovemeifyoucan,

Please add me to the list on the 23rd. Thank you so much. Dixie :)