Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking For A Healthy Shake!

There is a huge list of recipes in the food forum under Protein drinks.

They're really good. It really is a HUGE list.

I ordered the nectar Sample pack just now. I love getting the sample pack. So many flavors are so good. The cookie one is a new flavor. I am excited to try it.

There is a huge list of recipes in the food forum under Protein drinks.

They're really good. It really is a HUGE list.

I ordered the nectar Sample pack just now. I love getting the sample pack. So many flavors are so good. The cookie one is a new flavor. I am excited to try it.

Where do I find the nectar Sample pack at?

Where do I find the nectar Sample pack at?

I wish I knew how to make links. Somebody is going to have to show me sometime.

Go to the food forum under Protein drinks and look for the thread "places to get samples" then on that list, is the phone number for Syntrax. Just call them and tell them you would like to order the sample packet. You get one of every flavor and I think there are 14 and I think it's $14 including shipping.

My favorite ones are the Herbalife ones, wild berry is the best and Click, which has espresso in it. Blend the Click with ice and it's better than Starbucks. They have Mocha and French Vanilla and they just got Decaf too.

I use ice cubes, Protein powder, fat- free milk and some instant Hills Bros.Skinny Latte fat free Caramel drink mix. Even my husband likes it! ( You can use chocolate or vanilla protein & I also mix 1/2 chocolate protein & 1/2 vanilla when I make the shakes.) It will give a slightly different taste when you want to change things up! DELICIOUS. But it has to be in a blender or it won't mix up good!

Go to Starbucks and order a quad espresso to go. Put 1/4 of the espresso, ice, regular chilled coffee (if desired), Water, a shot of Torani chocolate Syrup, and chocolate Protein powder (I use GNC soy) in the bullet. Blend. This makes a fantastic homemade mocha frappachino with the Starbucks taste because it has their espresso in it! Refrigerate the rest for use the next few days. Also, to make it extra special, I'll sometimes add some Torani coconut syrup and top it with 2T of Reddi Whip whipped cream (only 15 calories extra!). The caffeine in this also gives me a nice little pick-me-up.

I got these recipes from a person on this site and I have tried them all and Loved them.

BANANAS FOSTER shake

1 scoop Vanilla protien

8oz skim Plus milk or soy milk

1/2 banana

1 tbs of sugar free caramel sauce

4 ice cubes

chocolate RASBERRY SHAKE

1 scoop of chocolate protien

2tbs sugar free Torani rasberry flavor

4 ice cubes

CHOCOLATE Peanut Butter SHAKE

1 scoop of chocolate protien

1tbs reduced fat peanut butter

1 packet of Splenda

4 ice cubes

I use the Isopure Protein powder (vanilla or double dutch chocolate) but I am sure it will work with whatever brand you use.

Hope it helps!

I use premier vanilla and put it in a blender with ice and frozen strawberries our other fruit it is easy and good

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST