Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Bandsters

I'm back!!!

Please update my status. +1/0/+4/0/+1/-.5

I gained some back because I started curves 3-4 times a week in addition to walking 3 times a week. Don't feel any larger, maybe firmer.

I also registered to run (Maybe walk) the 10K at the Marine Corps Marathon in October.

Wish me luck.

BJean: Congratulations on the exercise program and your NSV! Way to go!

I too love this site. It helps me so much. Platueau's are awful, but I guess they are a necessary evil.

I'm going to start my Body Bugg and personal trainer next week. I guess it's time. My body is getting too use to Water aerobics. Time to shake things up a bit.

MarieCarmen: Good luck with your hysterectomy. If I were you I would have the Tummy Tuck at the same time. Be prepared for some recovery time. When I had my hysterectomy at age 35, I needed almost the entire 6 weeks they suggested. You might as well recover from a tummy tuck at the same time!

Shell: Glad you're doing better! I bet you feel relieved! Keep us posted. We're here for you!

Mimin: No wait loss this week. .*!**!,*!.>

Some how I am down 2lbs even with big b-day celebrations over the weekend and a coldstone ice cream cake. I thought I'd keel over but I managed to survive the turn of another decade without incident ;)

Hi all, I went out of town for a week (up to the Oregon coast.) Exercised my butt off cycling, walking, and running. The temperature ranged from 50-70 degrees. Awesome weather. Ate a lot of fresh fruit and seafood. No weight loss for this week or last but I feel great and am in better shape than I've been in years. So I'm still at 180 pounds.

Now back in the opressive Texas heat....90's. Guess it's time to join a gym ;).

Looks like everyone is doing a great job. There are so many inspiring stories here. Way to go everyone!

I have been thinking I would like to join the next summer challeng to see if that helps me any. I do not have anyone local with the lap band for support. My family is great support but none of them are banded.

My ex=sister in law is banded but she is happy with 210lbs and eats whatever she wants. Plus she is my ex sister in law which makes it uncomfortable. We have a local support group but that is not like keeping tabs on weight loss and my Dr appointment are only every 3 months.

So I think that it would help to keep tabs and a little friendly chanllenge.:biggrin1:

Welcome Shell! We all need support.

Okay, I wanted to share a video on U Tube that has my daughter dancing on the side of a skyscraper. I think I told you all that she is an aerial dancer. Well, I finally figured out how to put this on U Tube. My daughter is the dancer on the far right. Here is the link. I hope I'm not bragging too much. I just love her to pieces (whether she was a dancer or not).

Hey! It's Wednesday already and I forgot to post this week. I'm down 1 lb. - finally moving again, I hope!!

Karey you have every right to brag! I can't believe your daughter does that. It is amazing. She's the best one, too! That has to be really exciting to see your daughter perform a couple of dances on the side of a building!!! I'd faint for sure. Congratulations. Please keep us posted on her activities. Where was she doing the aerial dance? I mean what town? And how tall was that building, anyway?? That's some exciting stuff!

BJean: Congrats on the weight loss! Yeah! I hope your progress continues. My daughter dances in San Francisco for Project Bandaloop (see highlights video, Project Bandaloop Home) She was dancing for a grand opening of a Westin Hotel. They were dancing at about the 15th floor. I watched her practice the day before the performance and about had a heart attack, but I met the professional riggers and they explained how they keep her safe and I almost enjoyed the performance. It was really very joyful, but my video tape didn't capture it too well.

Karey, that is incredible! I can't imagine, being afraid of heights myself. Yikes!

Weighing in at 178 this morning. Whew. Down 2 pounds.

Ladies, again I am very sorry for the late post, here are last week's numbers!

TamifromAL - 185/0/-3/-1/-3/-2/+2/-3/-1/-4/+1/-5/?

MimIN – 180/+14/0 /-17/-4/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-8/+1/-2

Cassandra – 228.2/-3.6

Gonnabethin – 185/-0.5/0/0/0/-2/-1/-2/0/-1/?

LindaN – 208/-1/0/-1/-2/-0/-3/+1/0/+4/0/+1/-.5

BJean – 177/-1/-1/0/0/0/+2/?/+1/0/0/0/-1

Kareyquilts - 189/-2/0/-4/0/0/0/-1.5/?/0

Lisalee - 189/0/0/-4/-1/-1/0/-1/-1/-1/0

Sandranoelle - 260/+2/-4/-1/+2/-1/-3/?/?/-1/?

Tanya67 - 231/-2/-2/-2/-3/-2/

No loss and no gain for me this week.

I have an NSV - I went shopping this weekend and bought a couple pair of shorts and a skirt from Tommy - size 8; I think they run big but the tag still says 8!

I have just stayed the same as last week. I'd hoped it was the start of a big loss for me, but not happening. Guess I'll have to have another fill. That and brain surgery.

Mimin, you are my hero! To be in a size eight is my ultimate goal! I've gained a lot of muscle in exchange for the fat so the numbers aren't as sacred as they used to be. Of course I would like to be 138 pounds. I think I would be even happier being a muscular size eight. Boy, would that look hot! Not sure where that falls on the scale but it is now a very real possibility.

I cleaned out the closet again today...got rid of several bags of clothes. Came across a pair of size 24 Levi's that I am keeping for the memories. WOW. They now look huge to me! I can now get both legs into one side and pull them up almost to the waist. That was so cool.

For now I am happy in a size 14 but Mimin you have inspired me. Way to go!!!

Hello Everyone

I was last on here right before my surgery 09/21/06. I am down 95 pounds as of this morning and feeling great. I still have 43 more pounds to go. It seems like its taking forever. My last fill was 04/12 but I am still feeling restriction so I think ive finally got to my sweet spot. I am wondering if any of you are having issues with excess skin and if youve looked into having it removed. I know they say wait at least two years but im wanting the rock star abs already. ;O) Have a good day Everyone.