Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lapband ohio fill doctor

Have heard nothing but raves about Dr. C That is who I would have do my surgery if my stupid insurance ever decided to cover it. Would even pay the out of network fees to do so.

Dr. C is my fill Dr..and I couldnt be more thrilled. I think he is actually several peoples fill Dr. from this site.

Dr. C is my fill Dr..and I couldnt be more thrilled. I think he is actually several peoples fill Dr. from this site.

He is a real doctor??

I'm in the Cleveland area, guess that wouldn't work for you. My doctor is Aviv Ben-Meir at St. Vincent Charity in Cleveland.

LOL...yeah...He is a real live doctor.

LOL...yeah...He is a real live doctor.

Oh okay, I have read some of his answers ...and I thought he was someone pretending to be a doctor. Some of his answers were rather harsh. I guess in person he's nicer.

Dr C actually seems pretty congenial, and his qualifications are not in question.

He's a real life, licensed doctor.

But man if you thought Dr.C was harsh (I honestly don't see it) you would not have been pleased with Dr.P (in Michigan) who also used to take time out and visit this site occasionally.

Actually I've seen Dr C on this web site and other surgery forums (like O.H.) and I thought his answers were clear, concise, and to the point.:)

I guess I appreciate the docs even taking time to help out patients - considering the overwhelming majority of us are way too far to be considered potential clients. So they have to be doing it because they really think good medical info is important.

Very cool thing for doctors to do. :clap2:

I thought his answers were clear, concise, and to the point.:)

I guess I appreciate the docs even taking time to help out patients - considering the overwhelming majority of us are way too far to be considered potential clients. So they have to be doing it because they really think good medical info is important.

Very cool thing for doctors to do. :clap2:

I understand.

He answered a question about a lap band procedure on another thread, and he seemed like he was belittling the person in his answer. (and the comment about being a fill guru-I thought was odd-not to say he isn't--the mannerism didn't fit with his other postings...lol) But then reading typed words that don't have emotion -can lead you to that conclusion. And I was surprised that a doctor would take the time from their schedule to answer questions --lol---that is what made me think he wasn't a doctor -just someone pretending.

I wasn't trying to insult the doctor, I was just curious. I certainly don't want to get any of his patients up in arms either......lol my doc doesn't post here.....so i thought cool a real doc.....and lol then reasonable doubt started creeping in.:cry

I just have to read his posts "differently", that's all.:)

Ralheit: What was your experience w/SVCH bariatric center? Ben-Meir is my Dr. too, well, when my ins. package gets together and (hopefully)approved. At what point did you get your nutritional eval? I've been inquiring about it w/the staff and no one returns calls/email on it? 95% of my other stuff/tests are done....Pls. advise...

Thank you everyone.

I am from Cleveland and I had my surgery in Mexico. I have no financial issues going back to my great doc-but my schedule has gotton exponentially busier. So I am looking for something simpler. Dr. Curry is great-I have met him. He refers to himself as the "guru", I think, because he has opened his practice to international patients-which I think is cool. I have tried to contact the St. Vincents people and no response. They may have great docs but ......

Cleveland clinic sent me this awful snooty transfer of care note-oh, my god!

Hand me a goddamn needle and a syringe. :-)

Yep,

I can vouch for him, check out my fill pics and you'll see him in person doing my fills and he's very much alive. I really do like him. I got a fill one week ago, just not enough and am going back next week for more. He and his office staff are wonderful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches