Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry I Have Been Distracted...

You have always been such a ray of sunshine of positive attitude to us. I'm sure that positivity will help you get through this also. Time does help. Just remember how much we all really care about you and are here for you any time you need us.

Good luck. We'll be looking forward to your return.

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and yours during this tough time.

Be sure to take good care of you through all that you'll go through in the next little bit.

A loved one's passing is never easy to walk through and I will be praying that Creation watches over you and helps you with everything that is heavy and hurtful.

May many blessings and peace come to you,your loved ones and your home and may your hearts heal happy.

((((HUGS))))

Dearest Irene,

We have all celebrated in your success by following exercise tips, diet tricks (life change) and believing we could do it! Take our prayers and strength with you as you walk down this part of your path.

So sorry for the loss of your mother in law - she said it you are a "favorite"... for many. Please just take care of you, your hubby and your furry friends. You have taught us all well, this is just a bump in the road, to which you will overcome.

Hugs,

Sandy

Hey girl, so sorry for your loss...You know I have been going through MANY health issues as well. Some from probably from being obese for over 10 years, and others issues that have nothing to do with weight. I want to encourage you to keep your head up and I'm here for you if you need to talk. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS :)...HUGS!!!

Thank you again friends, taking the time out to wish me well. I truly appreciate it! I'm trying my best to stick to my normal routine and I've even gotten a really good workout in this morning. My how it helps with the mood lifting. It's going to take a lot of time I know - it does help a lot knowing there's so many out there who care. :)

This truly is the best support website I've ever come across!!!

My thoughts and prayers are added as well!!!

You are on my prayer list.