Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See What 125Lbs Looks Like.. Anyone Here That Size/weight?

Hey. I'm 5'6 284, and medium to large frame going by the measuring of the wrist chart. Anywho my goal is 125 or a size 2 or 4, but I would be okay with 150. I have more boobs than legs. I would describe my shape as straight or a perhaps apple. Anyone here same height? I guess I'm trying to see if 125 lbs would be too small for my frame. Thanks.

Google Photgraphic Height/Weight Chart

I would think 140 would look good on your frame/height.

mybodygallery.com Has tons of pictures of real women who submitted images. You can chose height/weight/sizes and body shape to see images. It is interesting.

Also, Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson are 5'6" and 120. But they have a more petite frame.

I checked the last site and although I put a height and weight I wanted to see it seems so different. It seems like although you can chose different shape it doesn't help with the frame. Some women look super small, and some women look bigger. I'm going to look into the photographic chart.

What I really want to see is someone who started out with the same build as me. I'm trying to avoid going through the photo albums to look at befores and after. I would have posted in there but there is no feature such as that. Oh well. Thanks anywho.

I'm 5'6" and also have a large chest. There is no way I would drop that low. I'm a size 4 in most jeans now, and a size 2 in some that are relaxed fit. My tops and dresses are all small. I'm at 164 now, and only want to lose a few more lbs. Of course, eveyone is different, so it depends on you too.

In my younger days I was exactly 125 lbs and 5'6, were talking about 26 years ago. When I look at all of my picture back then I felt like I was to skinny and most of my friend would agree. My daughter comment when she look at those picture " Mom you needed a sandwich". In other words you were W-W-W-way to skinny. I just want to be in the 150 range, I think I would look alot healthier, not just skinny.

Also food for thought when I was that skinny I had other issues that required me to eat a great deal, low blood sugar.

My goal is to lose the weight I need to remain healthy not just skinny.

Just a note to say that I, too, was a medium to large frame when I measured my wrist just before surgery, but as the weight came off, my wrist, fingers, and feel all got smaller. Now I am a small frame according to the wrist measurement. I am two inches taller than you and weigh 138. I like how I look here, slim but I still have boobs. You'd probably look good at 125.

I think it also really depends on how much muscle vs fat that you have. We have a few members here that are in the 150-140 range and are a 2/4 because of how toned they are while for others it may take to be 120 to get there.

Also I would not consider myself to have a large chest but I am an AA and therefore I got butt. With that said I am definitely an apple shape. When I was younger I always had a butt and really do not see it going anywhere once I loose the weight, just smaller in circumference, I hope.

Foxbins I tried to see your pics but your avatar is of your living room I believe. Is anyone having issues with Lilyslim? I am trying to either quote or check out someones profile and it opens up a lilyslim page. ARGH!

MommyofLDS- you have GOT to add a gallery. I am 5'6 and was told that I should target 141. Your a great visual inspiration! Size 4? Never even had a size 4 ANYTHING. *going to workout now :)

115 - 155 is going to be your "normal" BMI range. 135 puts you right in the middle of that. BMI really isn't the best gauge, but if you need a target to shoot for, it's a starting point.

I'm a 5'11 Pear, so pics of me won't help, but a friend of mine about your height and shape weighs around 145 and wears a 6.

I'm 5'6" and I am targeting 130lbs. I am 159 right now and I wear size 8's or 10's. This has really surprised me. I will have to look up whether I'm big boned or what. LOL ;)