Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you dorrie and everyone else for the encouraging words through this challenge. I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and on this journey with me.

It is Saturday the day before Easter I have been working my butt off getting things ready for the family bbq tomorrow (20 people) I love gatherings and seeing the family all together.

I stepped on the scale this morning and almost fell of it when it read 260.4lbs, so thrilled it finally moved. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter to all and my your day be filled with love, joy and happiness.

SW 280.6

CW 269.2

GW 255

2/10 280.6

2/17 275.2

2/24 275

3/02 272.2

3/09 269.2

3/16 268.2

3/23 263.6

3/30 266.8

4/03 263.6

4/07 260.4

Dang. haven't been losing for the last few days. Now I know. What a time for the TOM to show up! Grrrrrrrrrrr! The weight usually drops to normal non-water retention a day after. TMI huh?

SN: Slimming Sara

SW: 149.6

GW: 140

CW: 141.8

lbs to lose: 1.8

Feb. 15: 149.6

Feb. 22: 146.2 -3.4

Feb. 29:145.0 -1.2

Mar. 07:145.2 +.2

Mar. 14:144.2 -1

Mar. 21: 143.2 -1

Mar. 28: 142.6 -.6

Apr. 04:142.2 -.4

Apr. 08 EASTER: 141.8 -.4

Happy Easter, everyone! I missed my goal by 1.8 pounds. Not too far off goal. I'm still happy. I have appreciated having this challenge and all of you to report in with each week. Thanks for being with me on this journey. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter today.

I surpassed my goal by one pound. I hate that the weight loss has slowed down so drastically but at least I'm still going down. Besides, my skin seems to be keeping up with me for the most part and I don't have a ton of loose skin everywhere, just a little here and there. I'll take the slow pace if it means not needing plastic surgery once I reach goal. I just hope it stays that way and I don't wake up one day with droopy skin all over!

SW: 166.8 CW: 155.3

Easter GW: 154

Well girls, we have reached the end of this challenge. My goal was to lose 12.8 pounds and I weighed in today at 155.3. I am so close! I lost 11.5 pounds in this challenge and so I am happy about it. I have yet to make a challenge but I get closer each time. I had fun with it and it kept me motivated so I am glad we did it. Congratulations to everyone who reached or surpassed their goals or came close! Close does count in horseshoes, handgranades and weight loss challenges.

I am making another challenge starting tomorrow. It will end Memorial Day. That gives us about 7 weeks (like last time). I am going to set my goal to losing 10 pounds this time and maybee I will hit it. That will be 145 and I will be considered a normal weight. Who's with me??? I will be starting that thread today. We did a great job!

Forensikchic ~ let's bring it on! So needing this right now, I didn't make my goal weight but need to kick my A$$ and get busy! It's on! ;)

02/24 202

03/02 200.8

03/09 198.4 Wonderland yeahhhhhh!

03/16 196

03/24 193

03/30 190

04/09 189

Sorry I was late, a little busy.

I did not make my goal of 20 lbs, I guess that was a lot but can't wait for the next one!!!

I am happy with my 13 lb loss! :)

I reached my goal :) My easter goal was 144 I think and I am 142 as for this morning :) Yay!!

Forensikchic ~ let's bring it on! So needing this right now, I didn't make my goal weight but need to kick my A$$ and get busy! It's on! ;)

I'm with Dorrie - "Bring it on!" I'm just 2 pounds from my final goal, but I want to lose a little more than that because I'd like to have a little buffer while working out the maintenance phase of things. I'll probably try to lose 5 pounds between now and Memorial Day. Not much, I know, but it's really slow going these days... These challenges help keep me motivated.

I am two pounds over my goal, but I think I did pretty well. Bring on the memorial day challenge!