Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Kelly No Longer Working With Alightme- Safety Concerns Or Simply Business Issues?

Interesting....

Yes, no kidding since many ALM potential clients were told terrible things about Dr Kelly by their coordinators as recent as a week ago. I had the pleasure of meeting a Dr Kelly Mexico Bariatrics patient on my FB who was terrorized the night before by one of your clients who was told terrible things by one of your employees. This lady is not on the boards but we are FB friends now so I'll see if I can get her to come on to tell her story.

Great PR, as an owner I'm glad you are taking steps to correct the situation. Maybe just tell your employees to stop slamming other Drs (Kelly or otherwise).

The thread suspiciously got renewed. Obviously not by you.

Yes' date=' no kidding since many ALM potential clients were told terrible things about Dr Kelly by their coordinators as recent as a week ago. I had the pleasure of meeting a Dr Kelly Mexico Bariatrics patient on my FB who was terrorized the night before by one of your clients who was told terrible things by one of your employees. This lady is not on the boards but we are FB friends now so I'll see if I can get her to come on to tell her story.

Great PR, as an owner I'm glad you are taking steps to correct the situation. Maybe just tell your employees to stop slamming other Drs (Kelly or otherwise).

The thread suspiciously got renewed. Obviously not by you.[/quote']

Ohhhh Geezzzzzzz I'm tired or you... are you Dr. Kelly's wife...lol sorry

You are tired of me?

No, actually Dr Kelly's wife doesn't speak the best English. I'm a midwife working in the states.

So if the girl across the hall told me about her experience I shouldn't say anything? She was afraid before her surgery and I think that is unfair.

Tired of me eh? Well I'm healing up so i'll be walking and likely posting a lot. Now that i kmow such a rude person is tired of my posts maybe I'll post more. Are you ALM's wife? That question makes about the same amount of sense.

Here's who i am, a 35 with a 49 BMI who just had surgery. http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/77426-hola-from-tj-3-days-post-op-with-dr-kelly-pics/

I've said about 10 times I would have been happy with Drs Kelly, Aceves or anyone else with 5,000 surgeries + under their belt. I have yet to say ANYTHING negative about another surgeon.

Thanks for the tip, I'm looking forward to posting more. I took the whole month of May off and my son just had an emergency laparoscopic appendectomy today and he's sleeping a lot. Time on my hands :D and I'll dedicate them to you!

Jejeje sorry girl! Keep calm....I just hanging there ... but in every thread about Mx surgeons I was seeing you talking and talking in exaggerated way about Dr. ***....! Sounds very interesting hummm...but, anyway thank you to share your pics, I am trying to learned as much as I can about sleeve surgery and Mexican experiences. ..

You are tired of me?

No' date=' actually Dr Kelly's wife doesn't speak the best English. I'm a midwife working in the states.

So if the girl across the hall told me about her experience I shouldn't say anything? She was afraid before her surgery and I think that is unfair.

Tired of me eh? Well I'm healing up so i'll be walking and likely posting a lot. Now that i kmow such a rude person is tired of my posts maybe I'll post more. Are you ALM's wife? That question makes about the same amount of sense.

Here's who i am, a 35 with a 49 BMI who just had surgery. http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/77426-hola-from-tj-3-days-post-op-with-dr-kelly-pics/

I've said about 10 times I would have been happy with Drs Kelly, Aceves or anyone else with 5,000 surgeries + under their belt. I have yet to say ANYTHING negative about another surgeon.

Thanks for the tip, I'm looking forward to posting more. I took the whole month of May off and my son just had an emergency laparoscopic appendectomy today and he's sleeping a lot. Time on my hands :D and I'll dedicate them to you![/quote']

Lol

Jejeje sorry girl! Keep calm....I just hanging there ... but in every thread about Mx surgeons I was seeing you talking and talking in exaggerated way about Dr. ***....! Sounds very interesting hummm...but' date=' anyway thank you to share your pics, I am trying to learned as much as I can about sleeve surgery and Mexican experiences. ..[/quote']

Have you ever met Dr Kelly? Because I am always praising him like no other as well and that's because he's a very genuine good person, not to mention that he was a great surgeon. Some people are just worth raving about. And actually, everyone should aspire to be the kind of person that people only have good things to say about.

And if you truly read my posts you would see I talk about a wide variety of subjects, seat belt extenders, healing with a toddler, even my preop diet woes etc. I think Dr Kelly is excellent, I've had 2 surgeries in the states and I've never been treated so kindly or felt in better hands. I hear so much glorious feedback from other people about their surgeons but somehow you picked me to be rude to. Thanks. I'll try not to lose any sleep :/

And if you truly read my posts you would see I talk about a wide variety of subjects' date=' seat belt extenders, healing with a toddler, even my preop diet woes etc. I think Dr Kelly is excellent, I've had 2 surgeries in the states and I've never been treated so kindly or felt in better hands. I hear so much glorious feedback from other people about their surgeons but somehow you picked me to be rude to. Thanks. I'll try not to lose any sleep :/[/quote']

Yes, I truly read your posts...believe me. Anyway, best wishes to you and all new sleevers..... and I will still searching for a surgeon in US or Mx....!

Well I'll certainly keep my mouth shut on making any suggestions to you ;)

Well I'll certainly keep my mouth shut on making any suggestions to you ;)
:P

Are you two done yet???

Oh and does anyone want to hear about MY SURGEON!! He is absolutely the best in the WORLD!

No really.. he won an award for it! It's on his wall right next to his diploma from the his medical school called earnyourmedicaldegree.com

Are you two done yet???

Oh and does anyone want to hear about MY SURGEON!! He is absolutely the best in the WORLD!

No really.. he won an award for it! It's on his wall right next to his diploma from the his medical school called earnyourmedicaldegree.com

Lol give me his name! I dont have my surgery yet jejeje

Laura, you are really getting on my nerves are you married to him? I've seen you post in the surgery section about your surgeon. That's ridiculous. Something MUST be up :D

What Laura is suggesting is perhaps it is time you take your personal arguments to pm, stop with the sarcastic comebacks and return to the original topic.

Sent from my iPad using VST

What Laura is suggesting is perhaps it is time you take your personal arguments to pm' date=' stop with the sarcastic comebacks and return to the original topic.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Good call.